Billetproof Florida Online Registration news

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Jake, I got the answer from Alan. Here's what he said:

Confirmations will go out one month before the show. People have a tendency lose them otherwise. Plus I like to them in larger batches.

There ya' go. Look forward to seeing you there. Mike

10-4
thanks Mike, I was worried that they didn't get it.

Thought this needed a bump. Don't forget, you save a bit when you preregister and you are guaranteed to get a goodie bag. We're hoping to see you there! This is sure to be a great weekend. :cool: Mike

I wish I wouldn't have taken one of my cars apart after the Turkey Run. I didn't know then that I would get stuck working so much. I think I'll be ready to go though. I'm already registered and should be good to go.

I wish I wouldn't have taken one of my cars apart after the Turkey Run. I didn't know then that I would get stuck working so much. I think I'll be ready to go though. I'm already registered and should be good to go.
I still have to finish building a car by then. :eek: I hope you can get yours back together. We still have a little time:rolleyes: Mike

Do you guys think that air bags are a no no. i havent found where they turned them down but i would understand for sure. even i dont like them but the fact is i gotta get over speed bumps and ride low. i would hate to drive 16 hr round trip at the price of gas at 8 mpg to not get in.

Attachments

• CIMG2312[1].jpg
    CIMG2312[1].jpg
    167 KB · Views: 9
I think the idea is if you can see it, it's a bad thing, like late model rims or a TPI engine that's exposed. I don't see how bags would be an issue, they can't see under there anyway. The impression I get is, if a part was not made before 1964, it should not be highly visible.

I've seen plenty of bagged cars in Billetproof coverage. I'm sure you will be fine. They are more concerned with externally visable stuff. Plus that car is sweet. I'm sure they would like you to bring it.

I can't see where there would be a problem with the bags. The ride looks sweet. If you have any doubts, just email Alan and ask him. He's accessable and a friendly guy. Hope to see you there. Mike

Don't forget, you can save $5 by pre-registering for Billetproof. It's only $25 until March 1st. Registration at the gate will be $30. We have a pretty good amount of folks already registred so jump in and do it now. This is shaping up to be an awesome show. Thanks and we'll see you there! Mike

Latest posts

Back