Billetproof Florida 2009 date !!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing to keep in mind is the limited amount of space left. You clubs and groups that are coming and want to park together should try to arrange to show up together. Otherwise, we can't guarantee you can park together. Please try to help us with this. Thanks!

OK GUYS....

"Now's the time, the time is now..." ZEP

I assume you'll all be packing to go tonite and tomorrow, don't forget cameras, batteries and extra memory cards!! We're all expecting a fully detailed picture show. You have a lot to live up to following the Detroit show!

Have fun, and be SAFE!

Yup. We're ready to go moronthe throttle......well as ready as we're going to get. I don't know about living up to detroit, but I'll be taking and posting plenty of photos to share. I'm a little bummed that my dad isn't well enough to go but me and my brother will be making the trip. We're leaving at approx. 1000 hours. It's about a five hour trip. I'll be stopping a couple of times to check the hardware since I had my car all apart recently.

If any of you fellas need tools, jacks, stands, wire, hose clamps, tire plugs, tape, silicone sealer, or other repair items, lokk me up at the Sleep Inn or at the show. I'll be glad to help you out.

about 12 hrs from our departure time and im about to spray the final body parts on the 53 merc lol! cutting it a lil tight i belive but we got her running last night!!! billetproof or bust!

You guy have fun and don't forget your camera's when packing for trip

Latest posts

Back