"Billetproof"-Florida-Only 19 days to Go !

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHotRod

Are you going to be there? It's shaping up to be a BIG show !
Glenn

More information here: http://www.billetproof.com/upcoming_shows/florida/show.htm

Billetproof Florida: March 22, 2008
Billetproof rolls into Florida with one-of-a-kind events, live bands, great vendors, and the sickest 64 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet. We will be limiting attendance to 500 vehicles, so register early! Years from now you'll want to be able to say... "I was there for the first one!!!"

Billetproof Florida 2008
Big Daddy Don Garlits Drag Racing Museum
13700 SW 16th Ave
Ocala, Florida

Spectator entrance opens at 9am (Spectators are FREE!!! Buy a Billetproof T-shirt to support the show)
Pinstripe panel jam
Live bands playing throughout the day!
Our famous trophies awarded in many categories! Including Big Daddy's Pick presented by Don Garlits!
Plus more stuff to be announced...
Registration is $25 if RECEIVED by March 1, 2008. At the gate, it's $30. Do not count on being able to register at the event! There is a limitted amount of space for hot rods at the Museum.

PLEASE remember that this is an event for those of us who build our own traditional style rods and customs on a limited budget. NO billet-clad, digital gauge, pastel graphic, named after a fifties song trailer queens!

Me and my brother will be there Glenn. The cars are dialed in and are as ready as they are going to get. I'll clean em up this weekend and just wait to make the trek north.

I would like to come...if some1 lends me his transatlantic teleporter...hehehehe

damn, I hate being on other continent:D

Hey guys, we need to hook up somehow at the show, i still have your #`s, its gonna be fun!!

Dan gets off work about 6 so by the time we get there it should be 10ish. I'll look for you at that club Bill.

Don

I may be a party pooper Don. I have to work all evening and night Thursday night. Then I have to get my stuff together and do a quick pre-flight on both my cars Friday morning and drive most of the day. I'm planning on rolling into the host hotel at around 6:00 PM. I'm going to clean some of the road crud off my cars after we get there. Ratty or not, I'm funny like that. I'll be pretty much spent by then and may not make the pre-party but I'll be around somewhere.

i will be there friday nite staying at the comfort inn 13 miles away, will be at the show early. 305-393-3363 randy

i will be in my 53 chevy;)

Attachments

• CIMG2298[1].jpg
    CIMG2298[1].jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 1
I may be a party pooper Don. I have to work all evening and night Thursday night. Then I have to get my stuff together and do a quick pre-flight on both my cars Friday morning and drive most of the day. I'm planning on rolling into the host hotel at around 6:00 PM. I'm going to clean some of the road crud off my cars after we get there. Ratty or not, I'm funny like that. I'll be pretty much spent by then and may not make the pre-party but I'll be around somewhere.

Yeah, I'm talking big now, but after driving up and getting settled I'm not sure I will be up for much partying either. Dan will be, but he's only 37. :)

We'll hook up sometime up there.

Don

Latest posts

Back