Billetproof Pics - Part 1

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pictures Bill,
I was glad to get a chance to meet and chat with you in the parking lot. I just love that coupe of yours and that ute is way cool. Glad you came up and I look forward to more of your pics. Thanks, Mike

This is the last pic from the hotel on Friday before the show. I'll start another thread with pics from the show on Saturday. I'll leave you with this: When was the last time you saw a front engine dragster drive into your hotel parking lot and park?

He fired it up late in the evening too, I bet all those vacationers on their way up and down 75 loved it.

He fired it up late in the evening too, I bet all those vacationers on their way up and down 75 loved it.

Yea, I was still out in the parking lot when he fired it up, about 1:30 AM I think. I was surprised to see how much you had done to your car in a short amount of time 4t6rd. It looked great.

And we all thought that billet proof was suppose to be for cars that drove there. Shame on us.;) There were a lot of guys that kill the show queens putting out the love for the trailered rats.:confused: Thats a little frustrating for a guy like me that likes both.

It was great meeting everybody, hope to see you guys there again next year. Trying to plan a Louisville trip for Gastrick and me to see the NSRA show. Gastrick will be in picture heaven there!

Last edited:
Kool picts!

Gastrick,
Great pictures & thanks for the kool green windowed Crosley! Looks like a great time for all!!!

BoB

nice pics Gastrick, smooth lookin' rigs, up here in the pacific northwest it's still wet n' raining, you guys are so lucky, i'm jealous of the weather. i'm shooting for Apr 1st to insure the Impala....

mo

Latest posts

Back