Bonehead is back to work

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deadoralive_zpsf5cb6660.jpg

It's looking like a total OUTLAW lol it's looking nice, is it going to Moab? And yes I can see the skull look in the cab !!

You know there is a major problem here... Your build is so kool with so many "never seen that before" parts and ideas coming together - how the heck are the rest of us going come up with anything worthy of being seen parked beside it ??

Well done man [cl[cl[P

You know there is a major problem here... Your build is so kool with so many "never seen that before" parts and ideas coming together - how the heck are the rest of us going come up with anything worthy of being seen parked beside it ??

Well done man [cl[cl[P

If I see Bonehead at a car show with that there, I'm just going to go park by the corvettes at least my rat will be noticed before the vette ...LOL

It's looking like a total OUTLAW lol it's looking nice, is it going to Moab? And yes I can see the skull look in the cab !!

I don't want to jinx it, If I make it to Moab with this truck, that would be great.

You know there is a major problem here... Your build is so kool with so many "never seen that before" parts and ideas coming together - how the heck are the rest of us going come up with anything worthy of being seen parked beside it ?? Well done man [cl[cl[P

Thanks, I think it will draw a crowd.

If I see Bonehead at a car show with that there, I'm just going to go park by the corvettes at least my rat will be noticed before the vette ...LOL

There is nothing wrong with your truck. It is sweet.

Great Photos. The big problem I have with this build is waiting for the next installment. And, I'll admit it, a little envy.

Can't wait to see how you handle the wiring and plumbing. Up until this stage everything is clean and mechanically purposeful. A lot of builds - I mostly worry about mine- start to look junked up when the wires and plumbing go in.
I need some great plumbing and wiring ideas I can "borrow".

I see you went all out on your bucket seat. You know, you're heading into show car territory with this. It's really a stand out without being goofy.

The steering is in, but needs a little clean up. The interior is in its' infancy, but is taking shape. The seats are not in, but there is an idea brewing in there.

You know, you're heading into show car territory with this.

Again - WOW! The door panels are very cool. The wanted posters are cool. - Is that second poster a $5,000 Reward for Jeff Bates? The saddles are...uh... yeah.... keep working on that idea. :) The drivers door handle is kinda plain if your gonna go with that idea - there are ornate handles that might actually work well.

You need a light tree in between the two cars. :D

Latest posts

Back