Bozzo's Rt 66 Museum Santa Rosa, NM

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe they are all owned by the same family.. Some of them could be on loan I don't know for sure. They own the auto repair shop in town and it's probably the only one.

Yes, that Lincoln is one classy looking car!

I believe they are all owned by the same family.. Some of them could be on loan I don't know for sure. They own the auto repair shop in town and it's probably the only one.

Yes, that Lincoln is one classy looking car!

thanks dmw56 for posting![cl

im definatly gonna make that one of my stops on my route 66 trip![cl dp1

I think some of thise cars came from a restaurant that was in ABQ. If I remember right in was something like Davesnothere. It closed down because of divorce and the cars were sold off

really enjoyed the tour there Dmw56.[P.....alot of good looking cars and trucks there.....my favorite was the....[dr..and the ......[dr....and that....[cl
......:D......you get the idea....

All I can say is WOW! It's kinda like being in Heaven![cl... I hope you can read this because I drooled all over my keyboard![dr...........CR

thanks Don, Looks as if I'm going to have to roll up that way to check that place out I had no idea it was there thanks again for all the pics you took some very cool stuff...Chip

looks like an awesome place to take a road trip to!! i think i should start planning a trip!

Latest posts

Back