Broadway Title

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... I got all the papers and noticed the part that list I must have a copy of the insurance card with the vehicle listed. My problem is I have 5 cars... sooo I have broad form insurance. I tried to call these guys, but got a machine. We will see if they call me back.

In the other paper work.. it only said I had to do that if I was in a "bad state"

Anyone else have any insight on this?

Well a phone call back and it sounds like we are in business! I will be sending my $275 payment in for my truck. Pretty exciting... hope t all works out and thanks again for a very useful link.

registration needed

need a reg for a 1948 ford truck short box how do i do it have one but can't read it what do i do
thanks mosch:(

Refer back to the beginning of this thread and find the link to Broadway Title Company. Go to their website and follow the instructions. Thats about all I can suggest.

Well in my case im ****ed.

\My 49 stude came with no title, and NO VIN TAG ANYWHERE
NOT ON FRAME NOT ON FIREWALL NOT IN GLOVE BOX! NOTHING!!
So.. Im going to have a WHOLE lot of head aches...

One word of advice.When you go into DMV don`t say a word about using title company.Just go in and transfer it like regular title.If you mention it they will freak,although it is a great service and perfectly legal.You know how politicians like to ruin a good thing.So just hand them the paperwork and don`t say a word.

One word of advice.When you go into DMV don`t say a word about using title company.Just go in and transfer it like regular title.If you mention it they will freak,although it is a great service and perfectly legal.You know how politicians like to ruin a good thing.So just hand them the paperwork and don`t say a word.

Exactly what I did. They don't need to know!

Yep, a VIN is crucial to the process. At least if your using Broadway. Somebody else might have some suggestions? Not knowing N.M. laws, I don't have a clue what you can do now??

Sorry!

Thunder1

What type of car are you working on? Can you buy that piece of another vehicle that has the vin plate on it, that way you are actually using a piece of that car? If not you can probably get the vehicle completely done and take it to a state trooper station with all of your receipts and they can issue you another vin number. It's a pain, but it works.

I have not read this thread in a while but to tag my rat I will go the builders title way not that bad here thanks for the help though, chip

Latest posts

Back