Built homemade shifter bracket for my 47

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotwheels

Yesterday i built i built a bracket for my C6 transmission and installed my b&m shifter....

Attachments

• 47ratrod51 001.JPG
    47ratrod51 001.JPG
    158.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 47ratrod51 002.JPG
    47ratrod51 002.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 113
  • 47ratrod51 003.JPG
    47ratrod51 003.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 47ratrod51 004.JPG
    47ratrod51 004.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 101
Could you put together a master thread and put your whole build in one place?
These multi-thread projects give me a headache (I know, I know...it's a personal problem :D)
-Chaz

Sorry it disturbs you chaz and if i had the abilities on the site to merge all of my threads, i would do so. Hopefully you can take a good migrane medication and your headache will go away........

Each part of my build is different and a huge stride. Therefore i felt it proper to start different threads showing the new progress that was achieved. However, for your headache issue, i will try to find one post and put all of my future build pictures into one thread.

With that, maybe pm an admin or a mod and they can merge all of my posts into one for ya.......

47 ford automatic shift lever

check this **** out, i took a stock B&M shift lever and made my own creation out of it.

Attachments

• 47ratrod53 003.jpg
    47ratrod53 003.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 57
  • 47ratrod53 004.jpg
    47ratrod53 004.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 60
I just realized how lame I was for complaining about how you were documenting and sharing your build process with us.

Please accept my apology.

I'm going back to my corner now

Apology accepted my friend............and what do you think of the new shifter lever? I just finished connecting the cable and took it for a ride down my drive way, oh yeaaaaaaaa.

...and what do you think of the new shifter lever?

I dunno...shifters are part of the interior to me.
It follows the dash nicely, but that's about all the interior you have right now, LOL!!!

"All the gears" 'eh?
I thought a saw an automatic in there.
[ddev

(die hard manual driver slinks back to the corner again)

Most of my cars are all 5 speeds, i wanted this one to be a one select cruizer, that way i can spend more time just lookin good behind the wheel........hehehehe

Oh, see...there's my problem.
Lookin' good...like that'll ever happen for me...in any situation, LOL.

Latest posts

Back