Checking in from Louisiana

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnco

Hello from South Louisiana! My name is John and I'm an addict. Try as I might, I can't seem to quit the habit of bringing home rusty old cars. Got a 26 TT a few months ago and have been modifying/changing it since. I also have a 37 Chevy Sedan, 57 Buick Special, 60 El Camino, 60 Belair, 61 Ranchero, 62 Oldsmobile Super 88, 64 Thunderbird, 66 Mustang and several foreign cars from 74... and even a couple vehicles from the 90's. Yes.. you can have too many cars.

Attachments

• 26 Ford.jpg
    26 Ford.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 26
welcopme to the RRR! but i may hafta disagree w/ya on the statement about it being possible to have too many cars:D

hey, ha anyone ever told ya that T looks like a RAT!;)[cl

Thanks.. I've got the cars(lawn ornaments) parked behind the house, on side of the house, in front of the house, behind the shop, on side of the shop, in front of the shop and inside the shop. I got stupid and picked up way too many cars about 2-3 years ago.... it's a long story.... and need to get rid of a few. Never drive any of them now that I have the 26. maybe replace them with more rats

it looks a little different now. I found some antique wrought iron in my junk collection and dressed it up a bit. split some old brass spiral keel coolers taken from an old offshore supply vessel and trying them out on the top edges of my bed. quite unusual and not sure if they are going to stay or go back the way it was.

Attachments

• bedrails.jpg
    bedrails.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 13
Hello from South Louisiana! My name is John and I'm an addict. Try as I might, I can't seem to quit the habit of bringing home rusty old cars. Got a 26 TT a few months ago and have been modifying/changing it since. I also have a 37 Chevy Sedan, 57 Buick Special, 60 El Camino, 60 Belair, 61 Ranchero, 62 Oldsmobile Super 88, 64 Thunderbird, 66 Mustang and several foreign cars from 74... and even a couple vehicles from the 90's. Yes.. you can have too many cars.

John,
You are a very, very sick individual indeed. I suggest you call 1-800-LED-FOOT immediately!!! Once that rust, grease & gasoline get in u're blood... it can be terminal. Hopefully u're not too far gone! Love the cars... especially the truck. Welcome to the gang... make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!

BoB

Welcome. If I had the time, space and money I would have as many as I could afford. Sounds like a nice and eclectic mix of cars. Hope you enjoy the site and keep us posted when you update.

Hi John, love the T! What hood did you use there for the roof? And as for the bed rails and adornments, I like 'em. They don't look out of place at all, IMHO.

Fred B.

Crash, Actually I bought the truck already done but made many changes. that's a hood from a mid 60's Barracuda

Latest posts

Back