Christmas for the misses

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty rodder

Ok so I know this is completly off subject BUT IM IN MAJOR TROUBLE HERE guys and gals!

I have absolutley no idea of what to get her this year, any ideas? Just dont want the old jewlery trick this year. I have already bought her some cds she wanted, some books, a dvd player for our new t.v., shoes, and some pj's, but nothing that really wows her.

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP:eek:

hahaha TO A NEW BMW Im 25 with a 4 month old at home HAHAHAHA

I just want her to smile its been a long time since she has done that....

Dont know if yall already have one or not, but me and my wife have a newborn. The wife wants a camcorder so she can video the boy and have home videos of us and our son and the grandparents. May want to consider something like that, it would provide a life time of memories. Also whenever your kid gets grown, yall can go back and watch them and get some good laughs and smiles all over again.

Oh and you can get one for less than 200 at walmart, target, circuit city, etc...

Dont know if yall already have one or not, but me and my wife have a newborn. The wife wants a camcorder so she can video the boy and have home videos of us and our son and the grandparents. May want to consider something like that, it would provide a life time of memories. Also whenever your kid gets grown, yall can go back and watch them and get some good laughs and smiles all over again.

Oh and you can get one for less than 200 at walmart, target, circuit city, etc...

I used that for her birthday ;) but it really is one heck of an idea! Thanks

get her a new mat to go in front of the kitchen sink. lol. She'd appreciate that.

Cant go wrong with a puppy, every family needs a dog.

Do you think any of us have ever gotten it right?!? :rolleyes: Family portrait doesn't sound too bad. I got my wife a remote start one year - that's about the only definite 'WIN' I've ever managed in 17 yrs. 1000$ Camera once that gave me a pass for an entire year.

I agree with DMW... my wife is pretty low-maintenence. She changes her own oil and shovels horse s*#t at her Dad's. She HATES shopping, doesn't do "fashion", but one year I bought her one of those "day at the spa" certificates. Believe it or not, she liked it. Oh, and she just said I could post this, too. There ya go, Rusty.

I agree with DMW... my wife is pretty low-maintenence. She changes her own oil and shovels horse s*#t at her Dad's. She HATES shopping, doesn't do "fashion", but one year I bought her one of those "day at the spa" certificates. Believe it or not, she liked it. Oh, and she just said I could post this, too. There ya go, Rusty.

Yes, and there is a benefits from her going to the spa. She gets home feeling all good, relaxed and happy and well you know! :D

As for the Camera idea....She bought a Nikon D80 in Aug for my birthday so thats out....

Day at the spa huh? That seems to be a popular vote around here my only thing is she thinks she still fat from the baby (she weighs less than she did before pregnancy) so that would be my only worries there. I just dont know what to do.......

Maybe I could just buy her some coveralls to come out in the garage and spend time with me HAHA

hey, i bought my Moms one of those digital photo frames, i also bought a 1 gig memory card and loaded it up with photos from the past year, grandkids, get-togethers and vacation pics etc.... when she opened it up and plugged it in it was all ready to go. she loved it, and they're simple to use too......

Ok so I know this is completly off subject BUT IM IN MAJOR TROUBLE HERE guys and gals!

I have absolutley no idea of what to get her this year, any ideas? Just dont want the old jewlery trick this year. I have already bought her some cds she wanted, some books, a dvd player for our new t.v., shoes, and some pj's, but nothing that really wows her.

HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPP:eek:

Does she have any hobbies? That might be a starting point for ya.
My better half took a 16 week woodworking class and loved it. I am buying her power tools and wood working tools:D
Not that I have any alterior motives for using them myself:rolleyes:

Hey you wanna make her smile? Tell her what you did at that stag party with that Banana and that Hooker! Remember how bad all the light bulbs smelled when you guys screwed them back in? LOL
AWSOME!!!!

Ok ...... on second thought she might not see the humor in that.

As for the Camera idea....She bought a Nikon D80 in Aug for my birthday so thats out....

Day at the spa huh? That seems to be a popular vote around here my only thing is she thinks she still fat from the baby (she weighs less than she did before pregnancy) so that would be my only worries there. I just dont know what to do.......

Maybe I could just buy her some coveralls to come out in the garage and spend time with me HAHA

Ok, so I'm not a big girly-girl...hell, I usually end up getting car parts for gifts (which I LOVE!) but I'm a sucker for a good spa day.
You could always make up a nice "certificate" on the computer (good for one day of pampering) and print it out. Go to the spa and pick up a brochure (see if they have one WITH OUT prices...most women wouldn't be able to enjoy it if they know how much it cost!) Put it all in a pretty card and let her pick what she would like to have done. If she's self conscious, she can just go for a facial, mani and pedi. Then you can call and make her appointment and arrange for a sitter on that day

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back