Custom Shifters?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty rodder

Let's see some.....I have some ideas of what I want to do just want to see if its been done before.

shifter!

heres orange crush offering up a virgin sacrifice!

Attachments

• DSCF0091.jpg
    DSCF0091.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 547
  • DSCF0063.jpg
    DSCF0063.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 273
Hey I missed this thread. Cool knob Dogpatch1. Killer Bonehead knobs and cover 22dodge. The grenade is a perfect match for your truck DMW.

Here's some of mine.

Normskull by Grabowski

Just got this one at the Turkey Run

My very own Bonehead original shown in my Anglia

Last edited:
im using a grenade shifter on my jeep. Flipped it on its side and welded a nut to it. I think its a refreshing change from just running a tap in the bottom.

I'm currently carving a shifter and knob out of aluminuim. The shifter will look like a spinal cord and the knob will be the skull. I'll post some pics when I'm done. Lots of ginding at this point......

I've bounced in and out of here on the board for differant reasons. Time mostly. Bonehead you are one talented hombre. I like the shift knobs. TP

Ok....Here comes one of those dumb questions.. I can imagine some way cool knobs and even the shifter running up as high as the dash.. My question is... What sort of shifter linkage etc can be made or fabricated that we do not have to spend $250 or so from Lokar or Genie.. Not that they are not awesome products.... but there has to be a way to get this done without spending all that money. Any ideas to pass on?

Latest posts

Back