"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cut springs (about 2 rounds) in the front, and flip the rearend out back. If that ain't low enuff for my taste buds I will have to save my pennies for a set of dropped spindles.

Here are some more pics I just took.

I wanted to get a better pic of the horn button..

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 10
Some misc. pics of the stripe I put on the cab. I'm trying to find the right angle to show it is a reflective stripe but no dice yet.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 18
Lookin better and better Flat. That truck will really good when you drop it. It will change everthing. Everything on it will take on a cooler look.

Thanks,
The bad thing is, it won't be as low as the one I had in highschool.:mad: That thing was on railzz,but it did ride like a goat wagon...:eek:

I just went and took these two pics and I think it will show The reflecting stripe now....

The thing about these two pics is that the srtipe is only 1/8 in wide...Would you stay behind me in traffic at night?

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 19
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 11
OK..OK...Hold yer horses....
I'm just kiddin with ya. There really isn't a whole lot of good angles for something like this, but It really does show off my talent.(or lack there of)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    114.3 KB · Views: 18
I am glad you feel better now. Don't want you going in to withdrawels or anything.

The bad part is, they turned out better than the seat.

They look like they turned out pretty good.
Visors are probably one of the hardest items to do right until you figure them out.
I’ve probably done close to 100 sets, and if you have access to an industrial sewing machine, I can give you a few tips if your interested.

Jeff

Latest posts

Back