"Dark Sarcasm"

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chop,
I will gladly take any sewing tips for any machine I can get, and yes, I did all the sewing for the visors on an industrial machine.

Joe,
Is there any other reason to use something odd like that. That is all I had (here at the moment) and it was free. That is the only reason I used yellow..

I might go to Harbor Freight and buy one of those cheap airbrush kits they have just to play around with. That way I could blend it in real good.

There really is no tellin what I may do next on this thing...

Lemmie try this in my best "Cheech" accent....hmm, hmm

Hey man, jou got da frbrik to put de leppard skin seat covers in man. I been gittin all de things to do the twice pipes with.

OK,
The plans for this weekend are to see if I can remove the bump stops from the rear frame rails and start pulling all the measurements to make my "Home built, bolt in C-notch kit.

As always, if anybody has done this sort of thing before, I'm always open to ideas.
And especially if you have questions about any possible safety issues, Please ask or bring it to my attention.

I got bored the other day and decided to do something to make the guage panel/switch panel look a little bit better. So here is what I got done with what I had. Nuthin' Fancy here either...

Ya know, I been thinking....This is a power switch, A push and release switch, and i have a few spark plugs in the shop.....Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking ???????

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I had been thinking about something else for a week or so. To everyones surprise, I got bored again today and got off my "LAZY BUTT" and did it. Not sure if they will stay there or be moved to a more visible location. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 20
I think that is the best place for them too...

I got my cardboard, pencil, markers, 2 BIG slabs of iron and I think it is time for me to get a little more motivated and start on my C-notch kit in the AM. Make the marks on CB, transfer it to iron and see how in the world I'm gonna cut it.:confused:

Flamin' switches!!!

Ya know, I been thinking....This is a power switch, A push and release switch, and i have a few spark plugs in the shop.....Anybody else thinking what I'm thinking ???????

Flatster,
Me thinkin' those switches need some flames comin' off 'um!!!

BoB

i like your new additions to the doors, take tons of pics when you do the c-notch, i will need to do my truck too later and would love to have them for reference.

I think that is the best place for them too...

I got my cardboard, pencil, markers, 2 BIG slabs of iron and I think it is time for me to get a little more motivated and start on my C-notch kit in the AM. Make the marks on CB, transfer it to iron and see how in the world I'm gonna cut it.:confused:

Flatster, what thickness of metal are you using for your notch bridges? Post some pics during the process please. I'd like to see your design.

Back