Darrell Gwynn Car Show Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, some really great pics![cl I don't know which one I liked the most.[S Maybe I should think about relocating. You got to go to a car show, I spent my day shoveling snow!:eek:...CR

Ya know I've decided I really do hate you!.........

........kidding again of course:eek::D

I think it's great that you are getting to go to all these shows but best of all is the quality time with your Dad. It has to be a blast seeing him enjoy his Merc... and the mirrors do look much better!

Great bunch of cars, some of my favs are the forest green '39 Ford, burnt orange Willys, tan and gold '49-50 Chev, the Bug with the 'cool can' and that 'Shoe Box' rat is one wild looking cruiser[ddev! There's a fun short video of it on YouTube shot by what sounds like some teenage motorists. Give it a look and turn up the sound and listen to their comments.......'there it goes!'....catch it!.....love when they roll the window down to hear it and then roll it back up when it gets too loud. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UUTbmri6aE

Thanks for posting up the pics, I know it takes time to do this and I know I'm not alone when I say "I appreciate it!" Good job man[cl[cl

Great bunch of cars,must be nice to go to shows all year long Thanks for sharing.

Nice cars [cl, here in Minnesota our cars are in hibernation :(.
That sprint car has something different about it, was it an asphalt racer or a street legal version or what? The nose is different than normal and the tires do not appear to be dirt tires [S.

That sprint car has something different about it, was it an asphalt racer or a street legal version or what? The nose is different than normal and the tires do not appear to be dirt tires [S.

You are correct. They race that car in an asphalt series I believe. Back when I was in high school, I worked as a helper (shop sweep) at a car dealership with the fellow's brother that runs that car. He (the fellow I worked with) owns the black T-bucket with the moon disks in the second photo in this thread.

Latest posts

Back