depressed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldskool

This was sent to me on the phone via text:
About three thousand years ago moses told his people to pick up their shovels and saddle their camels, and he will lead them to the promise land.
About 75 years ago roosevelt told the americans to put down their shovels and light up a camel..this is the promise land and we will get you a check somehow.
So I got to thinking about the debt ceiling being raised, taxes being raised,pet projects not getting cut. Then about the stock market going down, my 401k,social security,ect. Well then I got depressed and suicidal and called the sucide hot line....it was a service center in the middle east..I told them the situation and that I was suicidal....he got really excited and asked if I knew how to drive a truck:eek:

folks, we're in trouble..just watch

Even the Chineese see the stupid games our congress is playin. They are cutting off our credit and calling for a new monetary standard, dumping the dollar and setting up a one world money standard. When this happens, and it will, the dollar will be worthless right along with the stock market and your 401k. Can you say SUPER depression!!...:mad:

one world currency, hmmmmmm sounds like something i've heard of before...

i think we had all better be on the look out.... times-they are a changin'!

and our congress/national politicians are about as dedicated to our country as a suicide bomber on his 13th mission...:eek:

now people are figuring out why gold is so high.when 401Ks and saving accounts wont be worth much gold still will be.go empty out your 401K or your bank account see how much money you really have when the irs gets done with you.the goverment controls your monry and what you do it with the irs

now people are figuring out why gold is so high.when 401Ks and saving accounts wont be worth much gold still will be.go empty out your 401K or your bank account see how much money you really have when the irs gets done with you.the goverment controls your monry and what you do it with the irs

The funny part is a local not case was going around telling everybody to invest in gold and stock up on food and ammo. That was 6 years ago. I now wonder want he really knows.

Just think, if Moses had turned right instead of left when he crossed the Red Sea, we'd have had the oil and the arabs would have had the oranges![cl

[P

Corporate tax rate in the US 35%

Corporate tax rate in Canada 16%

US Economy in the crapper

Canada's economy is humming right along

Could there be a correlation?

I paid $22,000 in personal Federal Income tax last year.

A lady I know who didn't work got an $8000 refund without paying in a dime.

At least I know where my money goes, to her tattoo and drug habit, oh and that new Harley she bought for her boyfriend.

Corporate tax rate in the US 35%

I paid $22,000 in personal Federal Income tax last year.

A lady I know who didn't work got an $8000 refund without paying in a dime.

At least I know where my money goes, to her tattoo and drug habit, oh and that new Harley she bought for her boyfriend.

i own my home. i have a rental beside me (not mine) that is section 8. while i was cutting my grass today i could smell grass burning from there front porch on our dollar.

that just ticks me off to no return. i would like to call our gov to see if i can quit my job and get set up on his welfare plan so i can have more time with my rat rods.

You know.....

You hate to become cynical about things but our nation is destroying itself and the average citizen feels powerless to do anything to stop it..... do I think that we have seen the worst? No, but am I praying for things to get better, absolutely....... What we can't do is lose faith in ourselves to get thru this stuff.... we also can't lose faith in the God....regardless of what our politicians would like..... without faith, determination and hope we have nothing....we've overcome finacial hardships before.... we have overcome wall street crashes..... we have overcome the struggles of war.... we did this with faith and hope and determination to get thru it....will it take civil unrest to work thru this.... I hope not.... do I see it in the future? If things don't change in Washington....yeah, I see it happening....I pray that it doesn't work out that way.... :(

Latest posts

Back