Detroit Autorama 3-6,7,8

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to find out from my boys who can go what day..

I wanted to go on Sat but it always ends up a Sunday....Got some friends with a display area on the upper floor....Carbone's ...some drag cars....Red firebird called Troublemaker....they have about 10 cars on display....Rod Carbone owns a business in town here....So long story short, Saturday I hope, Sunday for sure....

Going Sunday, didn't plan on it this year, just happened. One of the brother in laws called and said he happen to be off Sunday and did I want to go? Sure thing, we get along great and always have a lot of laughs. Should be a fun day.

Autorama 2015

Wasn't overly impressed. Was very glad that I only saw 1 54 chevy there. Unless I missed some. Was glad to see it also because I am not sure I want to chop mine now. The roof on it looked way too long.

Autorama 2015

Wasn't overly impressed. Was very glad that I only saw 1 54 chevy there. Unless I missed some. Was glad to see it also because I am not sure I want to chop mine now. The roof on it looked way too long.

Interesting comment neverdone. I have heard the same thing from a few other people.
On other sites I have viewed peoples pics and it seem to me that all the builds are starting to look very much alike. Or is that just my imagination????
But of course as a custom guy for me the show would have been worth the price just to stand there and stare at the legendary Barris built, Larry Ernst Chevrolet Bellaire.
Torchie.

Latest posts

Back