Different rod idea

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that could be cool. Or even rear engine. Do a COE with nothing under there, build a custom fab's bed that hides the engine. Man, that just sounds kickass.

That is my disease right there, a line of thinking that not everyone else can understand....

Thats just how my mind works(or at least what I have left):eek:

COE's rock!

Now that could be cool. Or even rear engine. Do a COE with nothing under there, build a custom fab's bed that hides the engine. Man, that just sounds kickass.

Joker,
I love COE's. Just missed one a while back & moped around for weeks after that. It was cheap too, that made it even worse!

BD

Like this 1?

Like this 1? I'd channel this sucker *way* down!!!

BoB

Attachments

• 73cd_12.JPG
    73cd_12.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 25
I saw a few coes at the summer get together over the weekend.Those really are cool trucks.Tripper has the right idea,Channel it to the ground.

SMOKIN' dually's!!!

I saw a few coes at the summer get together over the weekend.Those really are cool trucks.Tripper has the right idea,Channel it to the ground.

Mastr,
Channel it hard & slam in a mid engine BIG block!!! Sounds like fun! They are so tall u can channel 'um & still have plenty of room in the cab. I would love to see a BB COE do a smokeout with dually's. Now that would b a pretty site!!!

Note to self: Slammed mid engine BB dually COE... put on your list of things to do!!!

BoB

Here's a quick and dirty, rather raw of a cabover.

By my crude measurements, dropped about 13 inches, sectioned about 4 inches in the middle. Fenders/bumpers removed. Perspective is a bit off because of the pic I found was a pain to work with.

Anyway, like I said, it's a quick and dirty, thrown together in about 10 minutes. Should give you an idea though of how something like that might work.

cabover-rod.gif

This is what I started with:

de26_3.JPG

So you can see, the whole perspective of that truck is screwy to begin with. But just to give you an idea of the measurements that I estimated for the drop and section.

When I opened this page, the sight of that monstrosity scared me. That's a pretty cool idea although I don't think that I would section it as much, if any, because it starts to look a bit like a regular pick-up cab.

Looking at these Coe style truck,There was a couple the show last weekend.They rocked,Really cool set ups.Too bad I didnt take the pics. I was just too over whelmed.

Latest posts

Back