Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote of the day!!!

Haha!!!

Attachments

• abe.jpg
    abe.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 26
So Monday I sold my Ak-47 & 4000 rds of Ammo and now they tell the Rapture & Apocalypse is Saturday.......I hate when that happens.

May 21, 2011.

Today's forecast:
Showers in the early morning hours, but clearing by sunrise. A 20% chance of scattered Redemption throughout most of the day. A strong Apocalyptic front will move in towards evening bringing with it an end of the world.

May 21, 2011.

Today's forecast:
Showers in the early morning hours, but clearing by sunrise. A 20% chance of scattered Redemption throughout most of the day. A strong Apocalyptic front will move in towards evening bringing with it an end of the world.

[S i think that's the same forecast OUR local weatherman predicted!

seriously tho, the one thing i am sure of is the world WILL NOT end on the day man thinks it will...i've studied the Bible enuf to know that...

these guys will have lots of 'splainin' to do come sunday mornin when we're all still here;):rolleyes:[ddd

seriously tho, the one thing i am sure of is the world WILL NOT end on the day man thinks it will...i've studied the Bible enuf to know that...

these guys will have lots of 'splainin' to do come sunday mornin when we're all still here;):rolleyes:[ddd

Well so much for the date setters, wonder how he will explain this one away, probably like he did in 94....man some people will buy into anything.
Also wonder what book he uses to come up with these dates, the good kjv doesnt said anything about when only that the Father knows the time, not man.
Glad to see you still here preacherman:D

May 21, 2011.

Today's forecast:

Good thing I bought the Apocolypse insurance!:D

My daughter said it's supposed to be at 6:00pm, but I don't know what time zone? TV Guide didn't list anything? Did I miss it?! :rolleyes:

noahs-ark-and-the-dinosaurs1.jpg

I don't think it even says the world will actually end, does it?

guys it was wonderful! but i got sent back b/c The Man Upstairs said there was more work to be done! lol

seriously tho, the dummies that try to predict an exact time of the world's end will not get it right....

and to answer one question "publicly" the Bible mentions in the book of Second Peter ch. 3 of the earth melting with "fervent heat" and The Book of Revelation adds that there will be a new heaven and a new earth where only righteousness dwells --now it's up to you whether you want to take those statements literally, figuratively, or just not take them at all...

any other "serious" questions -drop me a PM if i can honestly answer i will...

BTW -loved the "dinosaur joke"[cl

There is another way to look at this.

Who's to say the Rapture really did not happen Saturday @ 6 pm? :eek:

There are some 7 billion people on this planet. Just because we and the people we know are here doesn't mean it didn't happen. ;)

drunks.......

2 shifts= 3 arrests, 2 trips to the clink, 8 complaint forms, 1 gerstien affidavit, 2 bail breeches, 3 warrants, 1 AG DWI, 1 domestic, 1 OP after, 4 wheelers on the road, and 38 pgs of paperwork! all in a town of 2800 people. fun times had by all![cl

jfg455 - On the other hand you don't have to wear a paper hat and say, "would you like fries with that?"

:D

Latest posts

Back