Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it all works out well for your family and your son. Having gone through cancer treatments with our niece starting when she was 2 I know how tough a road it can be. We are all pulling for you.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers fellas. I'll take my Ipad to the hospital and show him the support. He's pretty tough and is taking it in stride. The chemotherapy started today. He's going to be in the hospital for approx. another week for this first round of treatments. It involves spinal taps and and constant blood monitoring so he won't be sent home until the doctors are satisfied that everything is on target and stable. His blood to had deteriorated to a dangerous content levels so he had to have a complete transfusion before they initiated the process. The prognosis is good and the doctors feel that the treatment will be effective. Thanks again. I'll update as time allows.

fixed my lack of tunes issue...

My new Crown Vic did not get the FM booster or antenna transfered from the old crashed unit so no tunes! So I took it upon myself and my outstanding fab skills to fix the problem on my own. This velcros to the top of the center stack and I am good! Now that is some BS right there!

Attachments

• ipod mount.jpg
    ipod mount.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 25
A bit of bad news for my family fellas. I'll keep it brief as not to bore with details, but my number 2 son (he's 15 years old) was diagnosed with Leukemia today. I'll be in and out here as there is much time spent at the hospital as of now. The doctor feels positive about the pending treatment but said it will be a long hard road.

Thoughts and prayer from him. Hate to hear of kids getting sick like this.

-Troy

My neighbor:

She's single...

She lives right across the street.

I can see her house from my family room.

I watched as she got home from work this evening.

I was surprised when she walked across the street and up my driveway.

She knocked on my door.

I rushed to open it.

She looks at me and says, “I just got home, and I am so horny! I have this strong urge to have a good time, get drunk, and make love all night long! Are you busy tonight?”

I immediately replied, “Nope, I'm free. I have no plans at all!”

Then she said, “Good! In that case, could you feed and let out my dog?"

MAN... IT'S NO FUN GETTING OLD!!!

Gastrick, Let him know that he has me and my thoughts in his corner as well. Also, take care of yourself too. Try to get some good rest. This kind of thing can be hard on everyone. Stay positive, I have seen good things come from treatment.

Mav, good one!

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal-Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a ****ty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, pull a hair from your ass and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes!

My public service is done for the day!

well it isn't really BS but a PT officer in the town next to mine interupted a Burglary in progress. We all got together and bagged 2 of the 3 dirtbags. there have been 12 home invasion burglaries in our town and surrounding towns in the last 6 months. These 2 had rap sheets that read like RSA manuals! 24 convictions on 1 and 32 on the other. everything from Crack to robberies, assaults, and burglaries. 1 is singing so it looks like we will sew up a bunch of cases. Many were front doors booted in and phone lines cut type jobs.

well it isn't really BS but a PT officer in the town next to mine interupted a Burglary in progress. We all got together and bagged 2 of the 3 dirtbags. there have been 12 home invasion burglaries in our town and surrounding towns in the last 6 months. These 2 had rap sheets that read like RSA manuals! 24 convictions on 1 and 32 on the other. everything from Crack to robberies, assaults, and burglaries. 1 is singing so it looks like we will sew up a bunch of cases. Many were front doors booted in and phone lines cut type jobs.

Tell the truth, have you ever thought about taking guys like that down to the river at night, knocking them in the head, and throwing them in??
Save evryone a lot of trouble in the long run!!

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal-Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a ****ty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, pull a hair from your ass and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes!

My public service is done for the day!

Optarectumie- they cut that nerve inproving your out look on life.

Can't say it hasn't been a thought now and again..

Tell the truth, have you ever thought about taking guys like that down to the river at night, knocking them in the head, and throwing them in??
Save evryone a lot of trouble in the long run!!

Problem is we are supposed to enforce and uphold the laws, not take it into our own hands....but the thought does arise at times....especially with repeat offenders.....
Good job on the catch jfg455....makes some of the other crap worthwhile..don't it??[cl

Latest posts

Back