Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can hardly spell anyways, and late at night I'll even forget a whole word. My wife said it is because I have a sloped forehead and I should try typing without holding my club. :D

ah.... the vomit-inducing roller coaster called LOVE...:rolleyes::eek:

HAPPY freakin' VALENTINES DAY [ddd:rolleyes:

i got my wife the same thing she got me for valentines day...

NOTHING! lol:D

Oh god!!!!!

ah.... the vomit-inducing roller coaster called LOVE...:rolleyes::eek:

HAPPY freakin' VALENTINES DAY [ddd:rolleyes:

i got my wife the same thing she got me for valentines day...

NOTHING! lol:D

Is it really Valentines Day???!!!!! :eek: Just kidding...this is a Hallmark Holiday...my wife told me she doesn't want anything but Me...!!;)

Do you know that when a woman wears a leather dress, a man's heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he gets weak in the knees, and he begins to think irrationally!?

Ever wonder why?

It's because she smells like a new Truck.

A Coloradan and a Texan were hunting in the Hill Country when an illegal alien runs across the field.

The Texan takes careful aim, shoots, and kills him.

"You can't do that!" cried the Coloradan.

"No, no, it's legal here in Texas" replies the Texan.

Later that night the Coloradan goes and buys some beer and puts it on the roof of his truck to open the door.

Just then an illegal alien runs by, grabs the beer, and runs away. The Coloradan thinks "No problem" draws his pistol, shoots, and kills him.

As he is getting his beer the police come and arrest him.

"But I thought it was legal to shoot illegal aliens here in Texas!" protests the Coloradan.

"Well yeah," says the cop, "but you can't use bait."

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Here is proof that they are wrong.

A year or so after giving birth a women will often say "it would be nice to have another kid."

You never hear a guy say " I would like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed.

Man you guys got it all wrong. V-day is a no brainer. 5 Minutes to go grab a card with fancy writing in the 'Wife' section, a little thing of ice cream, and done! Mention in the card about the ice cream and leave the card in a place where she will find it when you aren't around. That way she thinks you care and you don't have to deal with the "That's so sweet of you" BS.

If you're gonna take a pass on one, skip the birthday or Christmas. That's when she expects you to get something she likes. :rolleyes: PITA!

I am almost embarrased to tell you guys what I really did....

But, if you can't tell your friends who can you tell????? I emailed her.....yeah...that's it.....I emailed her the lyrics to Eric Clapton's "you look wonderful tonight"....she called me balling her eyes out....saying it was her favorited song....:D....I knew that!!!! Said it was so sweet of me....didn't cost a dime.....!!!! Just googled the lyrics....cut and paste....I'm golden!!!! Now...don't tell the wife!!!:eek:

confession... i actually did get the wife a valentine gift-- an ice cream cake (which she loved) and a very personal card... it said (front) "Of course i love you" (inside) "Who else would put up with all my crap?!" :D

...yep sometimes you find a card that says just the right thing & this was one of those times!
:cool:

So I really hope things don't come in 3's....

As some of you may or may not know, my niece (now 3) was diagnosed with cancer 1 year ago. She went through chemo and radiation and is 100% in remission. no hair and 40% loss of hearing but still a trooper.

Last month my wife goes in for her first mamogram at 40. They find 2 lumps but no big deal as she has already had some out 12 years ago and her family has history of Fiberous lumps. So they go in and remove them and biopsy afterwards. So she went in today for the results and found out the lumps were benign but attached to the tissue was some cancer cells. Good news is they took it out anyways. Bad news is the type of cancer is not responsive to chemo so if it comes back then it has to be a masectomy.

So thaty is 2 what is the number 3 I wonder......

Glad to hear that they got what was there....

As some of you may or may not know, my niece (now 3) was diagnosed with cancer 1 year ago. She went through chemo and radiation and is 100% in remission. no hair and 40% loss of hearing but still a trooper.

Last month my wife goes in for her first mamogram at 40. They find 2 lumps but no big deal as she has already had some out 12 years ago and her family has history of Fiberous lumps. So they go in and remove them and biopsy afterwards. So she went in today for the results and found out the lumps were benign but attached to the tissue was some cancer cells. Good news is they took it out anyways. Bad news is the type of cancer is not responsive to chemo so if it comes back then it has to be a masectomy.

So thaty is 2 what is the number 3 I wonder......

and glad the niece is in remission...Can't focus on the negative or what if's........I know they always say it comes in three's but can't live life wondering what might happen next...just pray that nothing will...keep the faith man....;)

Lights on,,,,somebody finally home,,,,

After all the years I've been doing my present job, I just came to a realization that a nickname for my job title is relevant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Artillery Repairer = Turret RAT !!! :D:D:D

A neighbor just stopped by for the first time. He was riding a new Hogley, drives a new Vette and is restoring a Studebaker truck and a '67 Vette.
Wonder why he stopped at MY house :rolleyes:

Maybe he'd rather have a rat rod so he can hangout with real people like you, insted of the plastic crowd...:D

I was welding and noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket. I thought that was odd until I noticed my pants were on fire. Again. Kinda melted my phone too.

Attachments

• IMGP3544a.jpg
    IMGP3544a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
I was welding and noticed my phone had fallen out of my pocket. I thought that was odd until I noticed my pants were on fire. Again. Kinda melted my phone too.

ooops been there done that, that why i dont weld with my phone in my pocket anymore

Latest posts

Back