Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to drink 64 oz of Gatorade laced with a laxative this afternoon. Been away from the keyboard quite a bit since then. I have a date with a little camera on a long hose tomorrow morning. Yuk!

Hope yours goes better than mine I woke up 5 hrs later in ICU, 5 days in the room and 30 days later I was back on lite duty at work got me a lawyer:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Everything looked good. Thankfully, no pics for you guys.

Chipper, sorry about your extended stay. Sounds like they poked a hole in there.

I had to drink 64 oz of Gatorade laced with a laxative this afternoon. Been away from the keyboard quite a bit since then. I have a date with a little camera on a long hose tomorrow morning. Yuk!

fweh! that sounded like a college party gone wrong!

Glad it turned out ok!

After having their 11th child, an Arkansas couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed. So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his cousin didn't want to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

"A less costly alternative," said the doctor, "is to go home, get a cherry bomb, light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can up to your ear and count to 10."

The Arky said to the doctor, "I may not be the smartest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me."

"Trust me," said the doctor. So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can. He held the can up to his ear and began to count: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

At which point he paused, placed the Beer can between his legs and resumed counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, and West Virginia.

The banker saw his old friend Tom, an seventy-one year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride.

Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was. The banker queried Tom the age of his new bride to be. Tom proudly said: 'She'll be twenty-one in November.'

Now the banker, being the wise man that he was, could see that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an seventy-one year old man.

Wanting his old friend's remaining years to be happy, the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the ranch, knowing nature would take its own course.

Tom thought this was a good idea, and said he would look for one that afternoon.

About four months later, the banker ran into Tom in town again.

'How's the new wife, Tom?', asked the banker. Tom proudly said, 'Good - she's pregnant.'

The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued: 'And how's the hired hand?'

Without hesitating, and with a broad smile, Tom said: 'She's pregnant too.'

Don't ever underestimate old guys.

OK...for all you Jarheads out there.....

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.

There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

I built a small utility trailer, 5' x 8', single axle, 12 in. wheels. I used mostly scrap meral but had to buy some metal, lights, hitch, wire, paint etc. All of which I paid sales tax on. I have about $400 invested. Go to the DMV to get a homemade title & tags. They valued the trailer at $1000 and charged me "Sales Tax" on the trailer I built with material I bought and paid sales tax on.:eek: Total cost at DMV $115...now I understand why people go postal :mad:

I built a small utility trailer, 5' x 8', single axle, 12 in. wheels. I used mostly scrap meral but had to buy some metal, lights, hitch, wire, paint etc. All of which I paid sales tax on. I have about $400 invested. Go to the DMV to get a homemade title & tags. They valued the trailer at $1000 and charged me "Sales Tax" on the trailer I built with material I bought and paid sales tax on.:eek: Total cost at DMV $115...now I understand why people go postal :mad:

That's a bummer,I thought that was just a Canadian thing.

And if you sell the thing next week the next guy has to pay the same all over again.Never did understand their math.

If you realy want to mess with the DMV on a trailer, make one out an old truck you hade titled. I did that had $25.00 for a tung and chains that I got at the hardware store. I took the trailer, truck title and my recept for $25.00 to the DMV. They couldn't charge tax on anything :D

Last edited:

That's our government hard at work....gouging everyone for every nickel they can squeeze....gotta love it!!!

Fuzz, you should be happy that the dmv values your work so much that they appraise it for over double what you have in it!!!![cl

Latest posts

Back