Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kabota = Noun - (Ca-boat-A) def; Korean, loosely translates to "one who sits with arm extended hoping to catch Moose" :D

Dog peed on my new Cragar SS

How do make the dogs quit peein on my wheels? :mad: Got 3 old Keystones and one new Cragar so that's the one they hit!! I sprayed WD40 on it after I cleaned it hoping ???? Any ideas?

How do make the dogs quit peein on my wheels? :mad: Got 3 old Keystones and one new Cragar so that's the one they hit!! I sprayed WD40 on it after I cleaned it hoping ???? Any ideas?

They are marking territory so you might have good results parking in another location.Also they sniff before they pee so if you give 'em something to smell that burns their noses they might avoid the wheel. Sorry that's all i got.

Maybe a flat sheet of metal and an extention cord,drive the car onto the plate hook one wire to the plate the other to the wheel plug it in and wait. don't mean to sound cruel but I bet that dog won't be back

One test qroup is no way to base a thesis on. Now that you have your control group you need to do it 3 more times and see if it holds true. That way you can rule out the fluke![cl

No way I'm smacking my head 3 more times. Even if you tie me up with the Kubota Moose Snare. :D

What is it with that darn Kubota Moose Snare [S

Were you riding without your helmet again?LOL

Tricycle%20adult%20race%20helmet.jpg

oh dear! oh dear oh dear oh dear! This thread has gone WAY astray even for the BS lounge![cl

Am I missing something here??????

first a picture of "Larry the cable guy"'s sister riding a tricycle, then drifting off issue, then clicking ads.....??? WTHeck are we talkin about???? LOL

Latest posts

Back