Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boris and Natasha????

Russian Spy's.....why would photos of them be on here???? LOL :D

Attachments

• boris and natasha.jpg
    boris and natasha.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 15
I'm becoming fairly certain one of the signs of the apocalypse was sideways motors an terrible instrustion manuals

Wan't happy when they started making the Xbody cars

I'm becoming fairly certain one of the signs of the apocalypse was sideways motors an terrible instrustion manuals

Like the Citation, Omega and Phoenix......but who the heck uses instruction manuals anyway!!!![S

10-4 on the recalls...

no instructions but 146 recalls will do the trick![S

Made a bundle fixing them all...especially like the 2.8 V6 cam recall.....you were supposed to drop the cradle and or pull the motor....I drilled a 3" hole in the fenderwell, pulled the cam out, welded up the hold and put undercoat on it.....all I had to do was pull the tire off and the cam would slip right out....then they put a stop to that because cams were being replaced in two hours and they were paying 8.....I remember all the campaign labels that had to put on the core support....LOL....

I knew it would happen eventually. I left my steel supplies alone for about 4 months. Now when i looked in there there is 24 ft of 2x4" box, 8 full sticks of DOM roll bar tube, 8 sticks of 1" .120 wall round tube and where the heck did the 5 full sticks of 1x1 16ga box come from?!?! I can build 2 frames with what is in there!! BWWAAHAHAHA![;)[;):D

oh and Motorhead is playing on Pandora....

John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, "Here's to spending the rest of me Life, between the legs of me wife!"

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, "I won the prize for the Best toast of The night."

She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"

John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife."

"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies on the street Corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said, "John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."

She said, "Aye, he told me and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been in there twice in the last four years. "Once I had to pull him by the ears to make him come, and the other time he fell asleep".

anyone superstitious?

friday the 13th!!:D

just for good measure, i broke a few mirrors and walked under a ladder a couple of times :eek:

happy friday![cl

Latest posts

Back