Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retro4.gif

The word "stress" came to mind when I couldn't find two of my most prized automotive possessions. I thought for sure my ex threw these away during my exodus from the house in November. Luckily they were both in a box in storage! The first picture is my Dad's 1915 Model T Touring car with the previous owner (my Great Uncle) at the wheel and my Grandfather at the crank. The picture was taken in Nashville in Aug. 1947 after my Great Uncle drove the car 225 miles from Eastern KY. for a visit. The second picture is the 1982 Stynoski Award for the best T in the nation for 1982 after a complete $22,000 - 563 man hour restoration. Check out my Grandads boots! Awesome!

Unfortunately, the T is now on permanent loan as a Museum display in Kentucky.

Man that is really cool! Ive got a few old pics of my grand dad from his racing days int he 40's and 50's

Got a couple of things on Craigslist. Here's a sample of 1 of the many replies I've gotten![cl...What do you think?[S....CR:D

Sounds Good,

I am delighted to tell you that i am ready and willing to carry on with this transaction with full interest.Due to lots of scams on internet i will only be able to send your payment asap via Bank Check which should clear before we proceed with any further arrangement.I will need the following informations from you to effect this transaction :

1 : Your name ( the name that will be on the check)
2 : Your contact address ( Your home address that the check will be posted to)
3 : A valid phone number ( Your phone number that can be contacted you on for any updating)

Kindly delete the advert asap.I will await your response.
Thanks for yor understanding and co-operation.

I am thinking this is good deal. If have more item for sale contact me for to make further purchasing.
P.S. Death to America[ddd
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
I had a guy interested in a car I was selling who claimed to be deaf and couldn't talk on the phone. So everything had to be done over the internet. He was going to send his rep. to pay for and pick up the car. Sounded legit since he was not to receive anything until I was paid. I e-mailed him it was ok as long as I got paid with cash and not an out of town check, just in case it was a scam. Never heard from him again. If he paid me with a check and I tried to deposit it he could end up with all my info. It's sad that people would use a fake disability to screw people out of there money.

For some it's turning into "THE AMERICAN DREAM" My wife had a home listing that got sold through another realtor and the guy buying the house off the people buying her house was "stuck" in africa and couldn't exactly make the deposit, but not to worry since he was paying cash for this $400,000 home! My wife knew instantly it was a scam and never took the house off the market....She was right![cl

More B/S, but stupid!

Read this on the news this morning.. What goes on in some people's minds? This is funny, but also sad! It's sad for the 4 year old who has these 2 for a genetic background! I suppose that jewelry is more important to some![S

[I]Philadelphia Police are looking for two people who were able to grab tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry and flee a South Street store.

According to police, a black male and female were looking at rings inside of the Platinum & Ice Jewelry Store on the 600 block of South Street at about 3:30 p.m. Saturday. Police say the two were able to grab an unattended jewelry tray and flee the store when the clerk behind the counter turned his back. The clerk attempted chase the suspects down the street, but was stopped when the male suspect produced a knife and slashed the clerks face and neck.

"There was a diversionary tactic used and at that split second the male grabbed the entire tray of rings, turned and ran out the door," said South Detectives Captain Lawrence Nodiff.

The suspects then separated and ran in different directions leaving behind a 4-year-old boy. Investigators say the boy was picked up by the injured clerk, who was able to flag down a police officer for assistance.

"He (the boy) had no idea what was going to happen, he's just an innocent child," said Nodiff.

The clerk was treated and released from Jefferson University Hospital. The store clerk tells Eyewitness News that he will return to his shop to determine exactly how much was lost in the robbery.

Special Victims and South Philadelphia Detectives are investigating this incident.

There is no word on the identity of the young boy (pictured above), who is in the custody of DHS workers at this time.
[/I]

Latest posts

Back