Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well this is the BS thread so i am going to ues it some of you know that i had my knee surgery in january so now i just sit around and cant do much (doctors orders) i am back to walking but for the most part i just clean the house and stuff like that it keeps the wif off my back but not having much to do realy stinks cause now i cant sleep at night because i dont have much to where me out throughout the day kind of like that stix song i have too much time on my hands i know some people wished that they had just a little more spare time (and look at this guy whinning) i would shurly give you some if i could looky there its after 1 and still not tired yet man am i glad that i am going back to work soon i think i am going to die of borddome soon the worst part is without work i cant afford to work on the car so we bolth have been setting around collecting dust dont get me wrong i am not whining just bored and typing away ok i am done

Maybe you could practice using punctuation? :p

Really, I feel for ya. When I worked nights, I'd get home and need a couple hours to wind down before bed. Couldn't do anything to wake the family. Drove me nutz - can't imagine going entire days like that!

Maybe you could practice using punctuation? :p

Really, I feel for ya. When I worked nights, I'd get home and need a couple hours to wind down before bed. Couldn't do anything to wake the family. Drove me nutz - can't imagine going entire days like that!

My 12th grade English teacher is rolling over in her grave!!!...just Messin with ya.!! I can relate to your situation. Had a construction accident years ago and could only get up long enough to sit in a chair. No exercise of any type so I only slept 1 or 2 hours a night! Doctor said that's normal when you just sit or lay all day! Hang in there because before you know it you'll be chasing the wife around and wrenching on the Rat!!!...CR

I thought i'd come back

well, not that anyone seems to have miseed me, but i have returned from the hog-pen (see luke 15 it's about the prodigal son;))
the last few weeks have been a little ruff as i have laid on my back in the floor or on the bed with a miserable back-ache - at least a week's worth. the chiropractor gave me a few "spinal decompression" treatments totally depleting the hot rod budget (can you say depression X2) and with more school work and shop work than i can get done even when all is well i just haven't been in a real good "hotroddin'" mood...:( (can you say depression X3)

have a new project in the shop, it's not mine, but i'll try to post up a few pics next week-ya might like to see it-it's a 1950 ford f-1 with original flatty v-8 it's not perfect, just a little rat-rod in the ruff :D gonna spray it in hotrod red flatz (unless the owner changes his mind)

so i just told ya about my last 3 weeks in 3 paragraphs......boy that sure doesn't say much for me does it?:eek:

Sorry to hear that news HRP! Hope ya get to feeling better. We did miss you. We were that close to calling the police to make sure you were OK!..[cl..CR

Yo HRP, I thought you was going to preacher school, and working your tail off, and now I hear you been layin around!!!

That ain't gonna work...

'Bout that D-pression.. When I get that I've found I'm worring about ME to much. If I quit that and worry about everyone else--it goes away..

Also, I usta have abuddy that would get up in my face and in a real serious voice say "CHEER UP".. (That didn't usually work, but I apprecated the effort)

So CHEER UP!!

Drop by the house if your going back N forth to the school in the Rock and look at the Bentley I cut up.

Later

PA41

you guys are always good for me--thanks for the replies!

yep, PA i've been layin' around and just throwin myself a big ol' pity party:eek:

you are right though, it is just selfishness in my case.....
and i've thought about stoppin in to see ya, usually goin by your place in the middle of the afternoon on fridays....

i've got a hankerin' for another project myself......
a T body&frame,
a pair of wide-five ford axles,
and a 2.3 ford 4 and auto

..........only problem is all i've got is the wide-five axles and an empty wallet:D

Don't feel bad, I have been gone before, and nobody missed me, ..... but changing the locks?

Now that never really happened....tossed the idea around a little thats all
295174-2.gif

It's all relative, brothers and sisters

I remember hearing old grandpa talking about working hard all week for $7 about that period of time. That makes a $32 overhaul a little more in perspective. Else where on this site I have a picture of his first car, which cost $7 by the way.

Whats five weeks of your income worth these days?

(Since I am retired and have no income, it's not a lot!!)[cl[dr

well over 3 days and no BS!?!?
i think i may be havin withdrawls........

got to pull my 46 out of the shop yesterday......eased down the road in it.....
when i turned around i pulled back up on the pavement and held my shifter in low......accelerated smoothly up to about 2-2500 rpm......then pushed it all the way down!!
the motor took it, and at 5500 i shifted producing a little "squiggle" feeling from rear tire slippage;).........and this with 2:73 open gears and 275 60 tires

i thoroughly enjoyed it

hoped to get more done to it this spring but funny(?) thing is..........i never have enough money[S

The snow finally left us here in my part of the North East. I've got the bug, i cant wait to get all my summer toys out. I've got to wait untill after the first big rain fall though, that way the salt will wash off the roads.... friggin salt!!!

One thing thats been bugging me: why is it when i go out i see these boys wearing their girlfriends jeans? I dont know what i hate more; guys wearing tight jeans that only a chick should wear, or guys wearing there pants around there knees? Some one should teach them a lesson on how to roll there cuffs...

Latest posts

Back