Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By mistake an old, blind cowboy wanders into an all-girl biker bar.
He finds his way to a bar stool and orders some coffee.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the waiter, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, Cowboy, I think it is only fair, considering that you are blind and all, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I'm a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weightlifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head, and mutters, "No...not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."

pet peeve...

i'm really not that bad of a guy, i don't think.....[S:confused:

it's just that i roll down through our listings and see a new post, so i click on it only to find a year old thread that someone has just recently found and commented on......
sometimes its a simple compliment about a car--that's fine we all like a compliment--but when it's a "tech" related deal, usually an answer a year later doesn't help.......
i don't want to offend any of the "new guys", really i don't, all i ask is that you look at the post's date and consider whether or not your comment/answer is still relevant in light of the thread's date......know what i mean?:eek:

OK i'll get off of the soap box and leave you guys alone[P

Don't you love it when normal daily activities are bolstered by a perfectly matched soundtrack? Example: I just noticed Gastrick had posted some new pics in the Kool Kar Photos thread, so I opened it up to check them out. As I the pics came up TRex "Bang a Gong" started playing on my media player. Thanks for the cool pix guys![cl[P

JohnDeerBike.jpg

Looks like this couple needs tractor pulling power to haul the "freight".

Latest posts

Back