Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good, I don't push any beliefs on anybody. God gave us free will to do as we see fit. Some choose to serve him, some don't.[ddd And different people have different views on the right way to do either one. Just as long as everyone remembers; I'm right and you're wrong, we'll be ok. ;) Seriously though, I was mostly just curious what kind of reaction I would get. :eek: You're never supposed to discuss religion and politics with work mates. I guess it applies here too.
[S I don't recall shoving religion in people's faces or going door to door with the word, being written in the Ten Commandments And then what if one followed Judism? Or believed in Mohammed? Agnostic? There are different beliefs out here and I'm just fine with anybody following their beliefs or choosing to believe in nothing.

Didya ever watch Men in Black? For all we know, Earth could be an Intergalactic Sitcom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wapr7LMdKU&feature=related

:D

Last edited:
[S I don't recall shoving religion in people's faces or going door to door with the word, being written in the Ten Commandments And then what if one followed Judism? Or believed in Mohammed? Agnostic? There are different beliefs out here and I'm just fine with anybody following their beliefs or choosing to believe in nothing.

Didya ever watch Men in Black? For all we know, Earth could be an Intergalactic Sitcom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wapr7LMdKU&feature=related

:D

or that other movie with Jim Carie I cant think of the name of it right now

We don't shove religion in peoples faces. And Jesus said "To go therefore and make disciples, baptizing them in the name of the father." Matthew 28:19,20
That's why we do it. (go door to door)It is considered a commandment from the bible. There are other scriptures too. But I am not going to get all preachy up in here. And I will not comment any further, in order to preserve the peace. If anybody has questions or comments PM me. I am not offended, so don't feel bad. If I offended anybody, I am sorry.:)
Now let's get back to more BS. [cl
"Be nice, it's not that hard I promise."

OK, here's some B/S...[cl......CR::D

Attachments

• goodmorning21.gif
    goodmorning21.gif
    95.2 KB · Views: 16
It's got a leash on it. I'm thinking it's a pet and he just got tired taking it for a walk. It would require a lot of draging.:D

boy i sure picked a bad day to be away from the computer.......:confused:

all this religious talk and i didn't even get a chance to preach--(prob. a good thing:D)
David sure seems to keep his cool with all you knotheads;)--that's a good thing...

as far as the cussing to keep "religion" away, it won't work w/me i've heard 'em all--haven't you ever heard "bad enuf to make a preacher cuss?"[ddev however, .. i've been here for 1500 posts now and have yet to hit anyone over the head with religion or the Bible -so you would probably find me picking up the flying wrench and asking if i could help

i do enjoy "talking shop" though, and just like David if anyone wants to discuss things like religion or the Bible send a PM my way

the fish reminds me of a river gar..........i've seen some big ones like that in the bass pro shop @Springfield Mo.........i bet they could give a guy a scare if he was swimming in their territory!!:eek:

the fish reminds me of a river gar..........i've seen some big ones like that in the bass pro shop @Springfield Mo.........i bet they could give a guy a scare if he was swimming in their territory!!:eek:

That's what I was thinking - Gar. I saw a guy on a bicycle with one across the handle bars one day - probably only 2 foot shorter than that one. Hilarious watching him try to ride his one speed Schwinn with that monster!

Don't know how to handle this.... A friend I knew some 15 years ago. Seems like all the friends I knew from childhood have died. Just having a really hard time with this one . Been crying for like 30 min. I don't really have many friends. It seems like the only "friends" I have now abuse my friendship and leave me hanging. Don't mean to unload on everybody. But like I said I don't have many friends now and need to unload a little. I appreciate your understanding. He was to me a really close friend from my child hod.

Justin. Sweet Justin Hadley.
Well.... He had a decline in health and a lot of drinking and his marriage fell apart. Fawn separated then later filed for divorce. Soon after that as divorce pending finality, Justin took his keys to his truck to his Dad and said "I'm going to Florida for a while." He went to Florida by himself. Checked in a hotel. Stayed maybe a few nights and he was found dead in his room. Obviously an autopsy was performed. I never heard the final on the toxicology reports etc but it honestly appears to be a situation where he simply died in his sleep. I don't think there was any indication of overdose. He had high blood pressure- pretty elevated.
Very sad. Speculative but entirely possible that things were so sad and seemingly hopeless for a while there that he was just broken and his heart maybe stopped. I don't know really.

And now for something completely different.

These things are some of the hardest things to deal with, because they just don't make sense. Sure sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there, tomarrow will be a brighter day.

These things are some of the hardest things to deal with, because they just don't make sense. Sure sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there, tomarrow will be a brighter day.

Thanks man. This is really hitting me hard. I was about 15 when I last knew him. I'm 32 today actually. Him and a few others became real close before I moved. I miss them a lot. I feel like I lost my best friend today. Even though I haven't spoken to them in years.

Hey Brother, I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Death is a part of life and we all have our ways of dealing with it but rest assured he will always live on in your heart. I feel alot like you. I have no friends and most of my buddies are gone too. And I'm only 53 years old!! I had a very similar incident a year ago where a fella I grew up with during my teens had passed away from complications due to a heart attack. I hadn't seen or talked to him in almost 25 years and for some reason I cried for days. I flew 3000 miles to go to the funeral and I'm glad I did. It sorta put some closure to our relationship in a wierd sort of way. We shared a special bond back then and it was like a part of me had died as well. Made me realize how much "old friends" mean to me and how they have affected my life. I've since been on a regiment to get a hold of some of the remaining friends just to touch base, say hello and see how they're doing. It feels good to re-connect. Hang in there Davidhud29, Today is a new day.

David, I'm truely sorry to hear about your loss. Only your friend could know what was going on in his mind during that time. Sadness compiled with drinking, divorce and other factors contribute in a way which none of us can understand. I think a lot of us are in the same situation as you with a limited amount of friends. It seems as we grow older many of us wander down different paths from each other and friendships seem to dissolve through no fault of our own. A fellow I knew put it in perspective when he said "I have very few friends, but many acquaintances!" Both of you were lucky to have called each other Friend!:(...CR

sorry to hear of your loss, David
there are somethings that we just can't understand about the lives and decisions other people make

our prayers go out to you and all those affected by this loss.....

and remember to look to the One who has "the peace that passes all understanding"

God bless
HRP

Latest posts

Back