Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry fellas. Haven't had much time with everything going on. It was touch and go for a couple of days there but then he made a miraculous recovery and is doing very well. He's very grumpy though which is a good sign ha ha.

the Dr. doesn't always know...

part of my job, dealing with people in sad & bad situations....
a family from our church dealing with the father on life support, the dr.s did a eeg and said he was technically braindead... so if the family wanted to remove the life support, the dr. said in the shape the guy was in he would probably pass on in 10-20 minutes....
this morning at 9:30 the vent was removed and at 3 the man was still with us!

only God knows when your card is up!;)

Thanks again for the concern. He's home now. I'm staying with my parents for a bit here to help out. My dad hobbled out to the garage today to look at his Mercury and was talking about things he wants me to to do to it for him. I have to follow him around to make sure he doesn't fall down and bust a stitch ha ha. But it's good to see him looking forward to getting back into action.

Don't ask how my brain works, but that eventually made me think this:

'Sometimes I wonder if God said "Hey y'all, watch this!" right before he created man.'

I really have to respect you for your faith and what you do HRP.

Thanks Sam..as for your sense of humor.... i used to have alot of FAR SIDE books (you know the one-liners and witty art work) well in one of them -possibly my favorite -it shows "God's Kitchen" and God has pulled something out of the oven-(in the background a box of "earth-kwik") His comment is "I have a feeling this thing is only half-baked" that is what your comment made me think of, so now you know how bad my sense of humor is!:rolleyes:

glad you are able to take the time to be there for your Dad, Gastrick....

hoping & praying for his speedy recovery--and more cruisin in that merc!!:cool::cool:

Gotta love The Far Side!
February-10.089.jpg

...and one more :D:
Far+Side+God+%231.jpg

It's a sickness I tell ya.

WOW11004.jpg

Even though I have two current projects and a few running cars, I can't help myself when an idea for another project invades my mind. Today I looked at this 1931 Chevy truck. This one might be more challenge than I want.
I wish Bonehead would send a nice western cab my way. (hint, hint):D

Latest posts

Back