Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This last Thursday Bonehead passed thru and stopped off for a visit.Dan(DJ3100) and i finally got to meet Jeff and get aquainted.He even brought us T-shirts and stickers :D If any of you get the chance don't miss the opportunity meet this awesome dude :D

going to my shop today...gotta get my project 2005 truck done soon!!
- i'm having hotrod project withdrawls.....:eek:

had a list as long as my arm of stuff i wanted to do this winter.....[;):cool:
still have a list as long as my arm of stuff i didn't get done this winter:rolleyes::(

This last Thursday Bonehead passed thru and stopped off for a visit.Dan(DJ3100) and i finally got to meet Jeff and get aquainted.He even brought us T-shirts and stickers :D If any of you get the chance don't miss the opportunity meet this awesome dude :D

I tell you, these guys give rock star treatment when you come to town.
I was met by a limo, that gave me a ride from E man's house over to Dans place. I got back stage access in Dan's wonderful shop, where I fell in love with all the great stuff he had going on there, and I almost could't leave. And when I did leave I went away with some wonderful parting gifts.

Thanks guys! You Rock!!!

The car is cool, the guy in the shorts is not.
attachment.php

Thats a cool site.

In moments I found out that there was a 4.3 earthquake by New Zealand, a cooking appliance malfunctioned in Utah, and a dead goose in China was found to have bird flu.

Seriously, I'll be hitting that site over any of the news sites.

Reminds me when i was watching a tv that had international channels.
Big news in Turkey. A woman with cow poop in the basement for methane
to fuel a small one burner stove was in the hospital with burns. Interveiws with the woman. Back to footage of the burner, back to the interview, back to the burner, back to the interview, back to th...it was in Turkish so i kind of lost interest :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back