Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate hand injuries. I usually keep re-injurying them. They take forever to heal up good.

Especially the cuts on knuckles.

I got a new pair of glasses the otherday and counted 18 scars on my left hand/forearm. The right one's not that beat up.

I think the right hand is the one thats holding the tool that hurts the left.

PA41

Kind of takes the wind out of the sails don't it???

10 hrs of DT's (defensive tactics) on sat. spent sunday medicating myself and burnin brush piles before the snow is all gone. Now on mon morning I feel like I was run over by a truck..........:rolleyes:

Hang in there man, like the military, it to shall pass.... stay focused....:D

It was tough but even at 39yrs old I wasn't the last one to finish by any means! I smoked about 1/2 the class and they were all around 23 yrs old. This old man has no quit in him![cl

Allergies!

for those who have nothing better to read.......

i have been dealing with early spring allergies this year, since my wife was a pharmacy tech, i trust here with all my meds (someday she'll give me one to kill me probably;) ) we tried otc zyrtec fist...it might make a guy sleepy so i took it at nite...seemed to work the 1st nite but not much the 2nd and not at all the 3rd..... on to the next kind.(allegra d i think).....well i took it a couple of nites ago and thought it worked well-i didn't realize its side affect, but since i took it again last nite and couldn't go to sleep til WAY past midnite (unusual for me - i'm a 10 o'clocker) and woke up at 4 (with nose running like a kitchen faucet!) i think i'll just try to suffer thru it all w/o the help of medication - i mean could it get any worse?!?!?!?!?:confused:[S

HRP I used to suffer from allergies just as you do. Took a buddies advice and spoke to our family doctor. He started giving me a shot around the end of march. One shot per year and he said it will take effect in about two weeks. Also told me that I may have to take them forever, but sometimes people simply get over the allergy due to the shot....took em for about 3years and the allergy went away! I had em bad too....just a thought that may help you out!....cr

my wife has them as well. been on shots for 4 years. no change at all. so some people it works, others it doesn't[S

Growing up my allergies were bad, Really bad. Seems like the older I get the more they are going away. My son has them now, and I tell him how mine was worse than his, when I was his age, ( that, and the 5 miles uphill each way in a snow storm story).
Smoke seems to make mine worse, but mainly the spring and fall.

my wife has them as well. been on shots for 4 years. no change at all. so some people it works, others it doesn't[S

Unfortunately it doesn't work for everyone! Have a friend who takes shots with hardly any effect. I was lucky, maybe you'll be lucky also...can't hurt to try!....cr

good day/bad day

well took one of my sons with me today and we sure had fun using my dads tractor to move a few old "projects" around and such we had alot of fun cutting up an old tree and even took him for a ride in the 46 with the mandatory burn out of course ....that was the "good" of the day......
the bad is i got a chance to pull the heads and intake off my 400 sbc i just recently acquired and it looks like a mess! it was full of crud-not sludge, but CRUD! i mean it was full and will need bored (-if it is even save-able) and that gets into spending money which is not really my thing......so push it into the corner of the shop until i figure out what to do, or find enough money (yeah right like i "find money") to build it right........ahhhhhhhh the joys of hotrodding:rolleyes:

I was walking around Tesco the other day pushing my trolley when I
accidentally collided with a young bloke pushing his trolley.

I said, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I
wasn't paying attention to where I was going.'

The young lad replied, 'That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for
my wife too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.'

So, being the kind of guy I am I said 'Well, maybe we can help each
other. What does your wife look like?'

He said, 'Well, she is 24 yrs old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue
eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts and a
halter top. 'What does your wife look like?'

'Doesn't matter', I said 'let's just look for yours.

The day after his wife disappeared in a kayaking accident in Conception Bay, Newfoundland

, a man answered his door to find two grim-faced Mounties.
"We know it's late, sir, but we have some information about your wife," said one of the Mounties.
"Tell me! Did you find her!?" the husband shouted.
The Mounties looked at each other.
One said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news.
Which do you want to hear first?"
Fearing the worst, the ashen husband said
"Give me the bad news first.."
The second Mountie said,
"I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay."
"Oh my God!" exclaimed the husband.
Swallowing hard, he asked, "What's the good news?"
The Mountie continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 6 twenty-five pound snow crabs and 12 good-size lobsters clinging to her."
Stunned, the husband demanded, "If that's the good news, what's the great news???"
The Mountie answered, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back