Endless BS thread

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 66 Dodge Powerwagon that had a big scrape down the passenger side on a road just like that.
Colorado2007003.jpg

Thunder keep your chin up brother it ill all work out for the best and hope ya have enough lead in the pencil for the girl friend lol and DMW I will trade ya a 9/16" for a 1/2" lol:eek:

Schofield, the Devils Punchbowl. The road between Crested Butte and Marble.

Looked kinda like the sign I didn't pay enough attention to when I tried to go over Mosquito. Wife is still mad at me for that and the daughter doesn't acknowledge it ever happened!

Alma to Leadville over 13,000ft - found out later we should have attacked it from the other direction. Oh well, I'm a stupid flatlander...

Thunder keep your chin up brother it ill all work out for the best and hope ya have enough lead in the pencil for the girl friend lol and DMW I will trade ya a 9/16" for a 1/2" lol:eek:

Thanks gameracer3! No worry's. It's not the lead in the pencil that concerns me, it still works great. it's the rubber eraser I have to be sure of. :D

Thunder

I have seen that picture before.

Best I have seen was 155 (an average of three speedometers on our bikes mine said 160, but I wasn't watching it much) on I-96 East returning from Grand Haven one night. That speed on a public road was insane looking back at it now.

I sold my last bike when I decided my kids need me more than I needed a thrill. I would touch a hundred just about daily on the ride home from work.

What a place this is. And now we have more emotions [S.
Now we can demand more pictures so we don't have to read or write as much, and at the same time let people know what emotion we are feeling as we are posting or looking at said pictures[cl.
I can't wait till someone post a fanatastic picture, and I post a "[dr", and there will be no words in the thread at all, but everyone knows what was being said.
Hats off to the :cool:Mod,for pulling this new feature off, now I am back to work[;)

I have seen that picture before.

Best I have seen was 155 (an average of three speedometers on our bikes mine said 160, but I wasn't watching it much) on I-96 East returning from Grand Haven one night. That speed on a public road was insane looking back at it now.

I sold my last bike when I decided my kids need me more than I needed a thrill. I would touch a hundred just about daily on the ride home from work.

Ya thats where we were too! thats like the best stretch of highway to let loose. [ddd

Latest posts

Back