Ew EW EW! Free Model T's for me!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking all over for this picture. My 13 year old carried my sedan to the shop by himself, (almost).

Attachments

• SANY0076.JPG
    SANY0076.JPG
    86.8 KB · Views: 71
Hey here's some better pics. I'll take more once I get em home!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 39
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 33
I finally had the time to go up there. It took us about 3 hours to dig up this one and to section it in half. I was only able to take the cowl and doors right now because I had to go to work, but everything is ready to be taken out. Both are free and separated into two sections. I wish somebody was there to tape us getting these things out. I guess "walking" wouldn't be a good term....."climbing, dragging, sweating, cussing, bleeding, etc." would be a better way to describe the process. But free is FREE!!!!:D:D

I'm going back on Sat. to get the back half of this one and to try and load up the other one.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 26
Oh, and these are 28's aren't they? My buddy told me that in 29 they started stamping the firewall with the year. Is that true or do you think that the stamping could just be worn down?

And I was talking to the guy that gave these to me and he said that he thinks he knows where the front axles are. He told me where to look which happens to be right by the 60's chevy wagon w/ a 327 that he said I could have. Oh well, I guess I'm going scavenger hunting on sat when I get the rest of the pieces.

Last edited:
one way to tell 28s and 29s apart are 28s Dogleg/Apillar are sharp corner and the 29s are rounded ( thats the part that runs from bottom of cowl to the roof where the hinges for the door bolt) they both look like 28s to me.

Jim

p.s. NICE find and the perfect price.

Man I've got the wrong friends. My friends are usually the ones who get free deals like this and I'm the one bleeding in the ravine trying to get it up the hill. LOL Good for you man. I can't believe they were free.

Well I didn't have anybody to help me get the back halves out so I just snagged some little pieces. This door is insanely straight for where it was located. And those are the roof pieces for above the doors.

Don't you like my porch decoration?:D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 4.jpg