Finally--First drive

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 'attaboy' from me too. Good on all counts.

Onlyiest thing I could think of to add to it would be a artsy/ratty Teardrop trailer. With a dually rig ya need something to tow.

Thanks for showing us.

PA41

Another 'attaboy' from me too. Good on all counts.

Onlyiest thing I could think of to add to it would be a artsy/ratty Teardrop trailer. With a dually rig ya need something to tow.

Thanks for showing us.

PA41

We have talked about the teardrop trailer deal. I'm looking for some of the "right" rusty roofing tin to build it with. A couple of houses in my area have it--I'm just waiting. The idea seed has been planted.

Once again--THANKS to everyone for the comments. Can't wait to park it next to some "high doller" rods at the cruise this Friday night!

LOVE it!!!!! Looks great!!!

What kind of throtle response do you get with that carb intake set up?

Been thinking about doing something like that to mine!!

I drove it into town for the first time tonight. This is alot of carb for such small inches but throttle response was very, very good. It really pays to have someone who knows the carbs to set them up for you. Mine were done by Buzzard Carburetor in Fort Pierce, Fla. Took them out of the box, bolted them on, set idle and mixture and went to town.

Love the trk, I had a slant 6 once that I loved and it would pull anything I wanted. I'm Chapter Director of the Mountaineers of Wv on the TearJerkers site(teardrop camping/building) forum. I have a woodie that I built and also have a '47 KenSkill built in Burbank back in the day. Also on T&TTT (teardrops & tiny travel trailers) site, builder's forum. They have alot of free plans of alot of different TD's. I've seen one made with corrigated steel...cool for a Rat.
If you need any help with questions on building a TD, pm me. Good Luck with that build, Later--John T.

Dually rat

Killer build,you gotta build you a dually trailer for it. The little teardrop would look like a Peterbuilt pulling a VW. Bet you had a killer grin the first time out.[cl

Latest posts

Back