Flakes and Scam Artists

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
I was surfing the For Sale section of HAMB. There is a section listing names, addresses and phone numbers of people that flaked on a deal or just took off with the money. Surprised to see some of the names on there. Sad to see so many from Lakewood, Ca. How about a deal like that on here?

Remember that guy who came on KB for the express purpose of letting the world know one of the members burned him in a deal?? He kept posting that the guy was a thief. I didn't like him doing it, but I can understand how he feels.

I think with the tight controls Tripper keeps on this forum we have a pretty select bunch here. I don't know if any of us are capable of screwing any other member on a deal, at least I would like to think that.

But there is that $ 50,000.00 Flatbroke owes me............................:D:D:D

Don

there is good and bad with that, the bad is if the one reporting that the other guy that flaked is really the flaker and now no one trusts either board member. that's really the pits when you've been a board member for awhile. Honestly, I think the best way to make something like this work would be to only allow senior members to post stuff for sale. You only need 100 posts to become a senior member. That's pretty easy to do if you are really interested in the site and the people that post there. At the same time, 100 posts is way too many for the average scammer to work towards. they will move on to easier game. thoughts?

Joe,
You make a good point.

Don,
DUDE, I sent you a check last month for the full amount*with intrest* too:D

Joker,
You musta made a deal after Jose Cuervo started in on me at some point. Lemmie know how much and I will pick the money tree.:p

donsrods:
But there is that $ 50,000.00 Flatbroke owes me............................

DaJoker: He owes you too?!?!? And here I thought I was the only one.

Y'all may as well keep waiting......I'm still waiting on the home cooked 'slap yo momma' steaks he promised me over 7 years ago! :rolleyes:

Flat,,,not nice to keep the lady waiting. No wonder she got the Hurricane handle. :D

FlatBroke:
But that ain't the reason I call her "Da Hurricane"

Watch your self here......be very careful of how and what you say.

It's because my name is Catriena - pronounced Katrina - and could very well be my temperment at times too :)

LMAO...Y'all crack me up.

*WAIT-A-MINUTE*.....The thread is titled "Flakes and Scam artist" Why in the world is everybody talkin bout me ???

Is there a hidden message in here somewhere ?

Latest posts

Back