FNG from southern ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SIC2706

Hey whats going on iam 24 yr old from southern ohio and iam currently building a 46 international pick up rat. ill get some pics up and rolling iam in the mock up stage with my frame using a suicide front and home built frame.
iam in to music cars and anything that can keep my interstest.

Hey FNG thats F##king new guy

Later

SIC 2706

"SETTY"

Thanks

Thanks for the welcome this and killbillet are my new homes. the group will get tired of my questions but iam no stranger to customs but new to rats and rods, spend most my life with muscle cars and mini trucks so fabriaction junky iam but as simple as my ford straight axle has had me scratching my head. i cant get the spindles apart!!!!

SIC 2706

"setty"

haha.. yeah, I guess you could say that. Thanks. Got any pics of stuff you've built? I love to look at pics.. :D

yeah ill have to dig some up well get them scanned on a disc

1991 ex cab mazda b2600I
bagged 4link shaved doors tailgate gas door and roll pan

1986 short bed mazda
2 pump CCE setup and 4in bodydrop

1994 ford ranger (will never touch one again):)
bagged and shaven

Lets get back to you spindle problem. Do you mean from the king pins or what exactly? If so, mine have a cone shaped pin. But mine is an aftermarket axle. Got pictures?

Lets get back to you spindle problem. Do you mean from the king pins or what exactly? If so, mine have a cone shaped pin. But mine is an aftermarket axle. Got pictures?

well ill have to take some pics but its not the king pins its the whole spindle off of the straight axle or id call it the steering knuckle. but one is frozen and will not turn, and one is turning but cant figure out how to get them apart

Thanks
SETTY

Welcome to RRR ! Where in southern OHIO are ya?
I'm in Chillicothe! Got some cool rides being built here!

Hey Gusset iam from Hillsboro so lol once i get my truck going lol ill have to look you guys up to hit some shows my nieghbor has a 46 international on
s10 frame its a fun toy so iam glad to hear more in the area!!1

Thanks
SETTY

Hey SiC.......welcome, and hats off for building an IHC truck.
So you like it here and over at the billet site....so what about the rouwdy ones at the "olskoolrodz" site? We are the worst and the wildest on the web over there, so if you have thick skin, just drop on over.
My 38 IHC D-30 is going onto a '71 Chevy chassis with a 383ci stroker under the hood. You can find pictures of my truck on the OSR web site. :D

Maximo

Welcome from Newport Ky. If you get bored one Friday night you should stop down. The car club hangs out almost every Friday night.:)

Latest posts

Back