Fore! Golf cart to mini rod #2

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanging out with its big brother...:)

Attachments

• DSC01694.jpg
    DSC01694.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC01698.jpg
    DSC01698.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC01697.jpg
    DSC01697.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 97
That's as neat a mini-roadster as I'll ever see.[cl When the batteries die, maybe y'all can put a Hyabusa in her.[ddd

man.. that looks nice.. you do such phenomenal work.. you give the rest of us home builders something to strive towards.. looking forward to the next build

Sweet! Is the next one gonna be a rpu?

Nope! It will be a slingshot dragster cart!!

Bellytank Racer!!!

When the batteries die, maybe y'all can put a Hyabusa in her.[ddd

V-Twin Harley/Honda Davidson..........

All good ideas to meditate on when we're in Az this winter, though I don't think the wife will be too receptive to another cart build too soon (have to make her think it was her idea :rolleyes: I'm thinking gasser or AA/Altered like Wild Willie Borsch's Winged Express...:cool:

What an inspiring build ZZ. I was wondering what the wheelbase's ended up being on your golf rods? Approximate size of the cockpits? Thanks, Paully.

Wheelbase on tis one is 90", the 'T' is about 80". On both of them, I made the body to fit the width of the golf cart seat base which is 41" wide, so I added a couple inches to make them both 43" at the widest inside. Seating position is higher on the T due to having the batteries under the seat, pretty much the same as the standard Club Car was, the new on is about 10" longer.

Got a few pics of it with the Mini T bucket cart now they are both in Az.

Attachments

• DSC01975.jpg
    DSC01975.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC01976.jpg
    DSC01976.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC01983.jpg
    DSC01983.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC01978.jpg
    DSC01978.jpg