Gas Chimp Garage morons are proving once again how bogus they are!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad

If you can even believe it the Gas Chimp Garage guys are back for another season. I could only take a little of the first couple of shows and they're proving once again what absolute morons they are. Total bogus and an insult to any car guy's intelligence! :eek:

Toad

'stang

yea, they built a real nice convertible 1967 mustang, when it was finished the owner of the shop was test driving it with no insurance and "BAMM0"!!!

some guy ran a red light in a truck with no insurance hit it in the passenger side front fender and totaled it.

kinda feel sorry, but he should have insurance on everything, especially a 35K car.

Later :cool:

I know. :( Ya know, TV has really hit an all time low all around the dial. When shows like Amish Mafia and some of the other "reality" shows are all that we have to choose from, no wonder so many of us spend our off hours sitting in front of these computers.

The shows like all the phony auction shows, pawn shop shows, and that one with the idiot from Jackass make me want to gag. If it wasn't for some of the court shows and news programs I probably would never turn it on.

Don

Why wouldn't you have a umbrella type insurance that covered what ever you drove?

I don't even pause on it while flipping thru the channels anymore. Pretty sad excuse for a car show IMO.

i gave up on teevee about 8 years ago.
i wont watch ANY of it.
i got a 72" super duper teevee and a kickbutt sound system but it is only for movies.

i gave up on teevee about 8 years ago.
i wont watch ANY of it.
i got a 72" super duper teevee and a kickbutt sound system but it is only for movies.

I'm almost to that point. I work out of town all week and don't even have a tv where I stay at. I find myself reading more then I ever have and I don't miss the tv at all.

My last boss and his wife haven't owned a TV in years and I always wondered how they survived without one (and he can certainly afford one). But judging by all the garbage on TV now I kinda get it. What we are offered these days really insults our intelligence.......as if we are supposed to believe that when those clowns from Operation Repo go out to pick up a car there just happens to be a bunch of acrobatic little people there who attack them with clubs, and stuff like that. :rolleyes:

Puleeeeeze !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Don

This is realistically why there is not a whole lot on TV I can stomach as I hate when shows think we are stupid enough to believe it is real...

Me too.....

I saw that Gas Monkey thing a couple times....thought it was a comedy show. Then I realized they were actually serious...!!![S

TV is an insult to intelligence. They play to the lowest common denominator. They have no command of the King's English so they must revert to four letter words......sad. I used to watch the news ....until Nov, 6...now I don't even do that.:(

Lynn

Latest posts

Back