Gastrick hits 10,000!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i wish to echo the sentiments of the rest of the gang....congrats to gastrick, and to sam who "pushed him over the edge!"

i appreciate all of you who actually post "stuff" while the rest of us sit around and wait for the next sage comment or super cool photo ....

seriously tho, any explanations would be welcome --

"How to Increase Your Post Count in 3 Easy Steps"
By Gastrick

"Working Your Way to Post Ho Status: The shocking Documentary on Gastricks rise to 10,000 posts"
By RRR Mod

"The fondness of Frequenting your Forum: an inside look into post counting"
By Bonehead

[cl[cl[cl[cl
thank you, thank you i'll be here all day

just a few more.....;)

"How i pushed Gastrick to 10000 post-status"
by samfear

"How we almost lynched samfear for his controversial role in Gastrick's 10,000th post"
By Cycledog

"Recording it all: the chaplain's over-posting of trivial, and not-so-funny thoughts on Gastrick's 10,000 post thread"
By yours truly:D:D

Well, I was prepared to compose a lengthy profound discertation, but since a lynch mob was beginning to assemble, I made the command decision to act expediently due to the exigent circumstances.

:p Wow you sure do talk purdy [dr

And I for one always enjoy your posts and I especially appreciate how you take us along to all the shows with pics and commentary! It's a pleasure to be on RRR with you. Keep'em coming :D

Gastrick's very first RRR post (I think):
Seems great to me here so far. The only suggestion that I would have right now is to stay on top of troublemakers so things don't get out of hand. Of course you already knew that. That's why we're here. The site looks real tasty. My compliments to the chef.

I had to dig to find this Intro:
Gastrick said:
I'm just the son of a, son of a hotrodder who likes to build cars in the garage. My current running heaps include an Anglia/Pop Aussie Ute and a fake fiberglass 32 Ford. They are not really rats so I won't post pics but I built em. If somebody does want to see either one of em, let me know and I'll make an attempt at putting up a pic or two.

Modest huh.

Here's the Coupe thread! http://ratrodsrule.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16

Ya gotta love the Gastrick Coupe!
32foru004smallnz3.jpg

32foru006smallgr7.jpg

32forme011small.jpg

32forme019small.jpg

p45kclu20090914112903.jpg

Hey that's pretty cool how you did that history Sam Fear. Thanks fellas, and Bob for making this a great place to hang out and shoot the breeze.

Latest posts

Back