Gastrick hits 10,000!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo... How did the 3 bullet holes get in the Anglia? [S

The fellow I purchased the original car from in Daytona towed it there on a trailer from Oklahoma. While en route to Daytona, someone opened fire on him from behind while driving. Several rounds struck his truck and the Anglia. According to him, he doesn't know what triggered the incident. Anyway, I haven't repaired the bullet holes but I still plan to. One of the projectiles is still lodged in the rear of the Anglia. It appears to have been fired from a .45.

sounds "suspicious" are you sure you didn't buy a stolen car? -lol

might need to bring it to the authorities (spelled h-o-t-r-o-d-p-r-e-a-c-h-e-r) to be investigated further ...[ddd

I have to say that does sound suspicious, if not unbelievable. But, the weirder the story, the more often it's true!

I can't confirm the story but he did have photos of the car before he brought it to Daytona with no holes in it and all the holes were fresh. His wife (who was with him)said the only thing they could think of was they may have cut someone off and it was a road rage incident. According to them, they did report it.

...hope you know i was foolin' w/ya gastrick......

sounds like a scary deal-gettin shot at while goin down the road.....

reminds me of that 80's-90's movie of the beverly hillbillies where the "punks" pulled a pistol on uncle jed and he pulls out the 12 gauge-those punks got out of there quick!:D

Latest posts

Back