Gastrick wins big at Billetproof

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done...

Congratulations Gastrick, a just reward for an awesome car
and a lot of effort. :cool: '22

Great to see you again, Bill. I loved your coupe last year but now I REALLY lust after it. Something about a hemi...:cool:It's a great hot rod and I'm glad it was recognized. Thanks for coming back again. Mike

Congratulations Bill!!

I was so happy to see that you got the new engine in and it made it. Good job!

AND you got a trophy too!!

I found these over at the HAMB

Congrats again Gastrick you da man !!

Attachments

• DSC_0217.jpg
    DSC_0217.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC_0991.jpg
    DSC_0991.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_1038.jpg
    DSC_1038.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 24
Congrats Gas ...... I hope to be finished with my ratty 46 for next years show & be able to give you a run for your money!!!

Ratty 46

Thanks fellas. I appreciate it. There were so many nice cars there that I wasn't even thinking about winning anything. I just go to support the show, see some cool cars, and have a great time.

I really want to thank the Poor Boys for picking my car. It was totally unexpected and I think everyone of them took the time to come over and say something nice to me about the car. I didn't really know what to say. I hope they know I appreciated it.

Those guys really worked to make this show run smoothly for spectators and participants alike. If anybody gets a chance to attend this show next year, you should do it. You won't be disapointed.

All that being said, now I know what it's like to sit in a hard chair for for five hours while someone is smacking you in the head with 2X4's and screaming in your ears.:D. No, really I enjoyed the drive even though it was loud and harsh, I was at peace on the road in the coupe. I'll be posting some photos when I get caught up on the threads.

Latest posts

Back