Gday, Newbie from Australia

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RATBAG

Hi everyone. My names Brad and im from a small place called Wagga Wagga in NSW Australia.

Thought I would introduce myself and show you a couple of my cars.
All are early falcons

this is my 1960 xk

30032010106.jpg

IMG_1136600x400.jpg

IMG_1152600x400.jpg

13-BRIGHTRODRUN-09.jpg

and my latest project. found this sitting in a paddock a couple of weeks back, its actually really solid considering it was sitting hard on the ground with no diff for the past 8 yrs. needs floors replaced and thats it really. Im leaving the rest as is. putting a 250 out of a 71 falcon in it and ill have it real low.

f8ae8f90.jpg

how i found it

18f59c43.jpg

diff in, lowered at the rear and back at my home

de3a91b1.jpg

old engine out and ready for new engine

Anyway thats my cars. loving what I see on this site already and hopefully I can learn a bit off all you guys and maybe lend a hand with some things

Cheers
Brad

Welcome to RRR. Wagga Wagga Australia, the town so nice they named it twice.
cars look good like the blinds (shades) and visor on your driver.

Welcome......from Michigan

No worries...... cool ride..love the shades/blinds....and the visor... I actually owned a white 1961 Ford Falcon myself had the 170 cubic inch motor..... steering was on the other side though.....[cl Welcome to the RRR........

Cheers fellas. I actually have a visor on the front of the old girl now too as you can see from the pic below and im on the hunt for another venetian (shades i think you call them haha) for the rear window of the ute now too.

fdb790ab.jpg

My granny called them venetian blinds.....

Cheers fellas. I actually have a visor on the front of the old girl now too as you can see from the pic below and im on the hunt for another venetian (shades i think you call them haha) for the rear window of the ute now too.

fdb790ab.jpg

Haven't heard that since I was a kid.....the "ranchero" falcon is cool....great score....keep us advised of the build.....lots of pics....love pics..

Welcome to RRR!!!

I'm a big fan of Falcon's, how bout some skirts on that more door!!! It would make a nice little custom!!! Chopped a 64 Ranchero one time, turned out pretty cool!!

By skirts do you mean the rear wheel spats?

I did have some on it at one stage when I had the wide whites on it but I thought it made it look that bit better without them

12072009395.jpg

24072009427.jpg

and one of the inside
IMG_1125400x600.jpg

Latest posts

Back