Guess I am supposed to buy this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure buy it,,,,,,,,,,,and you thought cars and women were expensive.
Really cool boat, but they can be a little $$ to maintain.

I appreciate beautiful boats but I learned something about boats from my ex-father-in-law. They really are holes in the water that you throw your $$$ into! He had 4 boats & one of them was *always* in the shop & each trip was never less than $1500-$2500. Never minded using one of his but never wanted one my own self. :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

Two best days in a boat owners life,
1) buying a new boat
2) the day he sells his boat

Bust
Out
Another
Thousand

[cl

I got no use for a boat like that even tho it's an old beauty, but you guys must not fish....I can't remember the last time I didn't have a boat.:D

Something like that is the only kind of boat I would really want.
I don't care a hoot for fishing but I love classy old machines

Nice!! I've never had a wooden boat but my ex brother in law was a wooden boat builder by trade, although mostly sailboats. But, oh boy, you better know boats if you buy one, there is no end to issues and poor repairs on those old hulls.

I would like to have a boat. But probably not that one. If I had one it would probably mainly be a yard ornament. Just a dumb pipe dream to one day have an old wooden boat.

Of course you're supposed to buy it, that's why they have already put your name on it! [ddd

That looks like one heck of a party boat. Not enough water close to me to float it though.:rolleyes:

Boat...

A hole in the water that you throw money into ...... Kind of like an Airplane....
Nice to say you "own" one...but costly to maintain and use.....but indulge yourself....you'll be "living the dream"......:D

I have had 2 wood boats. They are a pain to maintain!

I'm sure they are. My grandfather had boats. Always something going on with them.

Of course you're supposed to buy it, that's why they have already put your name on it! [ddd

My thoughts exactly.

A hole in the water that you throw money into ...... Kind of like an Airplane....
Nice to say you "own" one...but costly to maintain and use.....but indulge yourself....you'll be "living the dream"......:D

One day I will have a boat. Not sure why. But I make it my mission to get to the end of the ride and not say that "I wish I would have" more so "at least I tried" or "that was FUN!"

Latest posts

Back