Hey All from a Noob!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John T. Hodgen

Hey All,
I'm 55 on the 28th of Jan. Been a rodder all my life because my brother, that's 12 yrs older than I, made me that way. He had '47 ford full race flatty, '50 ford chopped with 8 in windshield, and made me a Biker because of his various Harley's that he had. Born in Kokomo, In. but at the age of 8 moved to Southern Louisiana--I'm more Cajun than a Hoosier, or like I like to say "Whose your Coonass!" I've had various rods over the yrs and belonged to the "Hybrid Classics" car club out of Baton Rouge, La. for a time. Love Rats and I'm looking to build one from scratch like "New Interiors" on Hotrodders.com. Lived in Daytona, hot bed for bikers and rodders, and miss the Turkey Run this past yr. First time in yrs, now living in Wv. Anyway thanks for welcoming me and let's HAVE FUN!!! John T.:)

Welcome! And to think,,I thought I moved around a lot.LOL. I too started in Indy. Then by the grace of god and my dad we moved to Florida before the ''hoosiers'' could corrupt me. :p Anyhow,, welcome to the site and hopefully since I am a newbie also our new projects can help each other.[ddev

hey all,
thanks for the warm welcome. I've been surfing the site and have found so much useful info and great rides. Hope when I get started on my project it will live up to this sites stardards! John T.

Latest posts

Back