Hey from Okla

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okey4001

I live in Copan, Okla. Located in NE Okla
Hi
I just found this site while I was reading a post on another site. I have always been into hotroding, as long as it had wheels I have gave hell. I like and have tryed racing most everything. I puchased a 23 T-Bucket a couple of years ago. Last year I bought a 29 Dodge Coupe, with a 350/ 3 2s, 700R4, mustang II, 8.8 rear, all steel body. I am building a 406/ blower, mild to install in it.

I lost the T-Bucket and my Harley to a divorce, and 40yrs of my life. But after 11 months I think I got the best of the deal, so I having fun and looking. LOL

Welcome to the site. I spent a little time in Oklahoma, and a little time in Tulsa.
Lots of auto enthusiasts (rednecks) in that area.:D

Welcome to RRR, okey4001. Wife's from OKC. Her dad used to race sprints all over OK years ago.

Welcome yo RRR okey. I lost everything to a divorce a few years ago. Things gets back on track once the dust settles. The 406 blower motor sounds nice. Nothing beats the sound of that blower whine.

Latest posts

Back