Hit a snag

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
The wife and I went through a rough patch last week. Scared the crap outta me.

Tuesday night at midnight we pulled in to the ER. She was 37 weeks pregnant having a lot of pain. Next morning they put her in an ambulance and sent her to a bigger hospital in Toledo.

We got there and they said they were going to induce labor and then she was going for surgery. Said she needs her gall bladder out. I about lost it. Then they decide to wait it out a little bit. Next day they sent her home OK.

So far so good, but she is on a strict diet of pretty much water and cardboard. :(

At least the baby is fine. Only a couple weeks to go.

She just had a check up yesterday. So far I guess everything is going as planned and that they are not too worried. They said yesterday the only thing they see is that now the baby sack fluid is a little low, but they are not too worried. 2 weeks to go hoping the rest will ride out OK.

That two weeks will be like two years, then the time will fly by! [cl When she's ready, she'll let y'all know for sure! DR's just making an educated guess! :D

Latest posts

Back