HotRod & Mini-Bike Drags-Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AHotRod

Billetproof Florida Drag Races
Oct 25th, 2009 9am-they throw us out
Lakeland Motorsports Park
8100 US Hwy 31 North
Lakeland, FL 33809

Host Hotel
Days Inn Lakeland
4502 Socrum Loop Road
Lakeland, FL 33809
(863) 683-5095
$58 for a double (plus taxes)
$67 for a suite (plus taxes)
ask for the Billetproof discount.

there are other hotels in the area, but I havent worked out rate deals with them. If the Days Inn fills up, we'll get another one involved.

registration will be open in a couple of days at the Billetproof website

www.billetproof.com

Cool Glenn, Dan and I are bringing our cars if we get both done in time. I think that is very possible. We are both planning on making a pass or two.:D If we can pry Don away from his GF he might come too.

BTW, missed you at Garlits place, but met a beautiful lady who claimed she is your wife. We bought a few Poorboys T shirts from her. Very nice lady. :)

See you there!!!!!!!!!

Don

S

Hi Don !
Life would not be the same without my Lovely Bride. She is my best friend and HotRod Girl.
I hope to see you and Dan at the Drags. We are staying at the Days Inn on Saturday so we can have more time to hang out with everyone before the day of action.
Glenn

Don't forget that the pre-registration for this closes on 10/05/09. Hope we'll see a bunch of you at the event. The minibike races should be worth the admission if nothing else. :D Come on out and join us.

It's the only place you'll be able to see a large man in a Mexican luchadore mask and cape ride a minibike to speeds in excess of 20 mph!!!

Is anyone awake???????

I am awake Glen. I haven't posted about going because they finally got me. I have to work during this one. I've begged but no dice. In fact I was told if I happen to call in sick during this period of time, they are going to send someone to my house and I better be in there.:mad:

Yea I rally wanted to go to this. Heck, just seeing Big Mike on a mini-bike would be well worth the price of admission. Actually, I wanted to bring my Anglia up and wring it out just for fun and hang out with all the good folks I've met and support the event. Guess what though, this time next year I'll be retired so I'll be there. I'm looking forward to the photos.

I saw some nice pics and video from the Poor Boys event. Good shots of Don's roadster. I hope they post up over here too.[dr

Latest posts

Back