How cold is it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now it's -9 degrees outside as I write this @7:45 am It looks like an arctic vortex is coming down and later this week we're supposed to get down to -21.
Brrrrr

WOWSERS!!! Currently 43 here but supposed to be in the teens later in the week... pretty cold for Tejas! :eek:

BoB

Turned cold this week. Right now we are at -24°C (-12°F), forecast high of -18°C (-1°F) today and low of -30°C (-22°F). Forecast low for Wednesday is -36°C (-33°F). Supposed to be warmer by Christmas and for next week.

Not as far south as Smallfoot, so we’re gonna be colder by the weekend. Predicting single digits!:eek: Which one of you northern guys left the freezer door open?

By New Years we’re supposed to be back in the low 60’s, more like normal.

All I know is that is toooo cold to ride My motor cycle and I'm not happy about it! Some times down right grumpy! Happy I have a heated garage though.

Couldn't sleep this morning
Man y'all up north are tough.
It's 35* F here and plenty cold for me but, gonna get down to 4* F Thursday.

Ya'll turn your fans south.:D.. Not that I really want any serious cold weather but a couple of days in a row below freezing wouldn't hurt. It only got down to 32 so far on one night...this am it was 50F. I built a fireplace in this house and it hasn't even seen a fire yet this year!

-31°C (-24°F) here this morning. It feels warmer than last night because the wind isn't blowing. We're getting wind chills (what the air feels like to exposed skin) in the -40's this week.

I spent about 1.5 hours shovelling snow last night. It wasn't too bad since I was well dressed for it.

It has state above zero here so far. We're supposed to dip into the negatives tonight. At work we've been outside sitting electrical service on apartment buildings. Not fun

Latest posts

Back