How's it going ya'll all the way from Afghanistan

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennessee576

Hey I'm from Tennessee but currently overseas doing work for good ol Uncle Sam. Normally on the civilian side I am a broke college student lacking the extra funds to jump into projects, but thanks to this deployment I've managed to get all the necessary tools. I have a 40' GMC sitting in the tree line behind one of our barns at home and I'm feeling the need to get her going again with a twist from her factory style. Looking forward to learning all about the different techniques and styles available on here.

Welcome to the forum!!! Keep u're head down kid & come back home soon... we need some more old ratty cars on the road & we're countin' on ya!!!

BoB

Welcome to RRR from New Mexico and thank you for your service. Take care out there huh ?

Just keeping the family tradition of serving our country alive and strong. I couldn't be any prouder. Hey Shakey I should be home in time to go back to school in Cookeville during the Spring to finish up my last few semesters there. When the weather turns nice more than likely I'll be cruising around campus showing it off, and just might have to make a trip to orange country to meet up with ya and discuss our projects.

Hello,welcome to RRR. Keep ur head down brother. My brother in-law is with the 911th Airlift Wing he's a lifer started in Vietnam........... Thank you, Sir

Thank you

Welcome to RRR. I appreciate your service to our country. Stay safe, get home and start that build. Stay tuned for ideas and any question you have, I am sure, will be answered. Steve

Latest posts

Back