I hate being the new guy. . .

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustedwrench

But I am so here it goes.

Hi my name is todd and its been 3. . . .oh wait, wrong intro.

I am 40ish and "normality sux"
I love to build anything right now my crutch is VWs, actually they have been for about 40ish years.. . . .

here are some links to keep you calm until I can get my own website up and running and/or start my own threads here.

thanks.

www.rides.webshots.com/album/573415113KrKbfG

www.youtube.com/user/CONCEPTZRQT#p/a/u/5/uaZ9RvZjXg8

hubgarage.com/mygarage/conceptzrqt

autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lo-T3k/

Errrr, I just yelled at myself for not posting at least one pic for you all.

By the way, this is the first time anyone out of a few people have seen my Coope. I have been keeping it hidden, even the Knoxville VW club knows nothing of it yet.

So dont tell anyone. . . . ;)

Here is also a pic of my 69 Ghia.

Attachments

• small1.JPG
    small1.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 43
  • small2.JPG
    small2.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 27
welcome,guess that means im not the new guy anymore!lol NICE ghia! i came to this site because i just bought a bucket project but.....there has been a nice 71 super tuckedin the corner for four years....needs the exaust put back on...the brand new motor!..it just keeps gettin pushed to the side....its probaly a $4500 car!!!two motorcycle builds got in the way ! ill try to post some pics . again welcome!

Bitchin' Ghia! I have a big soft spot for those. I cut my teeth on air cooled stuff - First car was a '72 Standard and I managed to hang on to it all these years. One day I'll put it back on the road. Haha. Welcome!

Nice to have you on the RRR...

The Ghia is a nice ride....but you're covering up the best part.....is there an engine there???? Either way.....welcome.....:D

she sits low and she sits high. . . .however this is what it looks like when a motor goes POP.
she is getting a fresh rebuild soon right now she just sits pretty.

Attachments

• 1001.JPG
    1001.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 1002.JPG
    1002.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 10
This will give you all an idea of how small it is and part of the build process, there is also a ratscooter I built for one of my boys. he painted it primer. . . even some of the tires.

Attachments

• small1.JPG
    small1.JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 14
  • small2.JPG
    small2.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 14

Latest posts

Back