I moved...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks all for your comments, and yes this is a beautiful place. I feel blessed to be able to call it my home. Check in on the flickr account every now & then. I try to add a few pics a week ,all shot in the immediate area of the house.

One of the barns on my property has been converted to 5 lodges and they are rented out by a local hotel. My wife and I are running that place also, so if you guys ever want to visit a nice historic place in the Netherlands.... :D

Dutch,

Be careful throwing out the welcome mat too often. Some of might be able to take you up on it.

My daughter fell in love with a smart young man who is dutch. They were married last August in Amsterdam where they are now living. I have promised my daughter that I would visit her in Amsterdam every other year.... and more often if she gives me grandchildren. When I was there for the wedding, we had a tour of the country side. I remember we went thru Monnickendam, then I think we ended up in Bergen aan zee. But I may be mistaken. I was still pretty jet lagged. I had the map but I kept falling asleep.

It is all very pretty county.

Timothy

Dutch,

Be careful throwing out the welcome mat too often. Some of might be able to take you up on it.

My daughter fell in love with a smart young man who is dutch. They were married last August in Amsterdam where they are now living. I have promised my daughter that I would visit her in Amsterdam every other year.... and more often if she gives me grandchildren. When I was there for the wedding, we had a tour of the country side. I remember we went thru Monnickendam, then I think we ended up in Bergen aan zee. But I may be mistaken. I was still pretty jet lagged. I had the map but I kept falling asleep.

It is all very pretty county.

Timothy

hey Timothy,

actually, we have many guests from the Amsterdam area. Amsterdam is a nice place, but many seek the peace and quiet of the region I live in. I`m a 1.5 hour drive away from the big city hectic, near the German border. Make sure you vistit this side of our little country the next time you visit your daughter and son in law, you will be surprised how different it is ;)
As for throwing out the welcome mat.... we have 24 beds available, so... :D

Can`t wait to get my shop organized... 2nd week in January ,the old floor comes out and a new smooth concrete floor will be made :cool: I hope to get my rust 'n' spark shop going by the end of Feb again... [P[;)[cl

Bart

Latest posts

Back